Accident ( and confession YAY )

Bonnie carefully sat up from her comfy bed and walked slowly down to the stage where she sat down to play her guitar . Suddenly , she felt very sleepy and went too sleep ....

Bonnie could smell something and when she opened her eyes , it was her . Bonnie screamed in pain and screamed for help but then realised chica ( who was a deep sleeper wouldn't hear her ) Who could save her ?

As Freddy went to get his midnight snack , he could hear a voice shouting . Bonnies voice . Freddy ran as fast as he could and saw a terrifying sight . Bonnie , his beloved bon bon was on fire , half of her face burning deeply . Knowing what to do , he carefully locked his into hers . Bonnie's violent shaking turned into quivering . His gaze soothed her . "Don't worry Bon Bon everything is going to be fine" he said relaxed . Bonnie blushed slightly as Freddy had called her bon bon but the blush dissapeared quickly as she stared into his eyes and could just see Freddy Her Freddy . Bonnie slowly blinked .

Foxy awoke to the sound of pattering feet and when checking the stage , instantly ran to tell chica the news . As soon as chica heard foxy say those words she fleeted to see her beloved friend . The way Chica saw it was Freddy taking apart Bonnie's arm and then saying

"You guys , get me the spare endoskeloton ."Chica and foxy didnt need telling twice .

Bonnie suddenly started whimpering and Freddy decided to confess his love for her .

"Bonbon ?" Whispered Freddy

"Yes ?" murmured Bonnie

"Well ... You see ..." Started Freddy , his face burning with anxiousness

"I I I I have a crush on you"said Freddy as he was about to turn away

"Stay ." said bonnie pulling him down then wincing.

Freddy stroked Bonnie's arm then Bonnie did something that made Freddy full with happiness.

Bonnie pulled him close and said "I love you so Fazbear" . Then all of a sudden bonnie leaned in and kissed him on his cheek .

"I love you too bon bon" said Freddy and was about to kiss bonnie on her lips when he could hear Chica and Foxy coming back .

"Thanks guys" said Freddy and in five minutes , bonnie was done .

Silently Freddy walked back to his room with a beaming grin on his face . He had got her

HI GUYS THIS IS A SHORT MESSAGE BUT ENJOY THE PART :-)