Freddy and Bonnie fall out BIG time !

its not a awesome fall out but , well its ok !!!!

Over the next morning , she could feel Freddy's gaze on her and instantly felt heat rising from her cheeks . After breakfast , Freddy pulled Bonnie away and led her to the closet .

" If you want to break up with me , just tell me " Freddy said oddly

" I don't want to break up with you " Bonnie exclaimed

" you won't kiss me or anything " Freddy arguing

" I want to but ... " Bonnie stopped

" What ? " Freddy asked Bonnie impatiently

" Its just that ... well ... YOU LOVE MANGLE NOT ME !!!!! " . Freddy's face paled .

" Who told you " Freddy asked worried

" No one . I saw you kissing Mangle in the co-ve " Bonnie felt tears whelling up in her eyes .

" Bonnie , it wasn't like that " Freddy pleaded seeing him reduce Bonnie to tears .

" YOU LOVE HER ! " Bonnie had tears freely falling down her face and looked at Freddy with extreme sadness before rushing off , her sobs echoing the halls . Freddy felt like crying himself but Instead slumped off .

" Are you ok Fred " Foxy asked nicely

" Fuck off " Freddy shouted and felt wetness on his cheekbones .

Foxy looked hurt and after Freddy had draped off , he saw Mangle smirking and his eyes narrowed .

" What is up with Freddy " Foxy asked implying to the nearest person . It was TBonnie .

" Oh nothing Foxy " TBonnie snapped , getting annoyed with Foxy . 

" Why da f is everyone dissed at me ? " Foxy shouted . Foxy didn't like swearing himself but didn't mind if everyone else did ( unless it was at him ) .

" Sorry , Its just that Freddy is pissing me off " TBonnie asked ruffled

" I saw Freddy pretty wound up about something . Is Bonnie mad at him ? " Foxy asked suggesting .

" SHE SHOULD BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " TBonnie screamed and Foxy jumped about 10 feet in the air .

" God why is everyone on their high horses today " muttered Foxy as TBonnie walked off . Meanwhile , whenever Freddy and Bonnie passed each other , they either both turned bright red or tried not to brush hands when they desperately wanted to . It was disasterous !