The kiss

"Hey Chica ! Do you think Freddy is up to something ? He leaves every night . I can feel it . " said Foxy worriedly " Has Bonnie being going out lately ? "
" No of course not . she has been here in our room the whole time " said Chica thoughtfully .
As she thought about it she decided to investigate . ALONE . Tonight . She said to Foxy that she was going to bed that night but she was actually planning her exploring .

Later that night , Chica heard Bonnie leave and after five minutes of waiting , Chica carefully set off after Bonnie . She saw bonnie go into a door and she heard the door lock . Chicago thinking fast , saw a vent beside the door and snook into the vent . Chica could then hear voices .
"Hi Freddy !" Cheerfully screamed Bonnie . Then Chica accidently clunked the vent with her foot . "Freddy ." Bonnie warned him as he was about to say bon bon . "You can't say that until we find the noise makerer"
After 15 minutes of searching , They accepted that it was proberly was the rain .
"Freddy ..."muttered Bonnie
"Yes" said Freddy
"Well we didn't exactly do ... You know ." said Bonnie , a redining hue appearing on her cheeks
"Oh ...." smiled Freddy "We could do it now ..."
Bonnie blinked .
"OK Fazb... Ohhh !!!"squealed Bonnie .
Chica stared .
Freddy was kissing Bonnie on her lips and in stead of retaliating , she just kissed him back .
Chica was very confused .
After two minutes , Bonnie and Freddy broke apart and Bonnie yawned .
"I am going to bed" said bonnie a little flustered
" OK bon bon " said Fazbear , grinning
Bonnie blew a kiss at Freddy and was about to leave so Chica knew she had to run back to her room .
Luckily , Chica got back just in time before bonnie got back into the room .
Bonnie had a lot of explaining to do tomorrow .

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR short READ OF THE STORY PART . ENJOY :-)