Suspicion

Strait after the fix Chica asked bonnie

"Are you all right bonnie ?"

"Yeah" said bonnie breathlessly

"Did you tell him that you ..." Started chica

"No of course not ! I was semiconsous all through it"said Bonnie briskly as she grabbed some glossofyer and painted on a coat .

That night Bonnie , while chica was sleeping , wrote Freddy a note and posted it to him . This is what he read .

To My Freddy

'To my darling Freddy , I loved you for a while but was too anxious so thanks for saying it for me . I am sorry that you just got a cheek kiss as I am not good at full on lips . I think I fell for you when I saw you Two months ago . Can we keep this a secret as I don't want chica shouting it to the manager that comes once a month as he wouldn't approve .

All my love ,

Your bon bon XXX

Ten minutes later bonnie received a message saying :

To my darling bon bon , I loved you to that's why I came in to check on you before and yes I will keep it a secret . I know now that's why you were crying and I asked foxy to ask Chica and I think she told him ! I will never stop loving you

Lots of fazbear hugs ,

Your Freddy XXX

When bonnie saw the note fly through the letter box she opened the door to see Freddy standing there .

"Hi Freddy!" Whispered bonnie brightly as she kissed him on the cheek .

"Hey bon bon"said Freddy smiling . Bonnie wasn't embarrassed when Freddy called her 'bon bon ' anymore .

"How's my bunny doing" whispered Freddy as she came with the note in her hand "I love the note"

Bonnie carefully read through all the words then replying

"Oh Freddy ! It's beautiful !" Whispered bonnie giving him a hug .

"I have to go now bon bon . Foxy will wonder where I am . he's a light sleeper . Night Bonbon" giving bonnie a final kiss on her cheek before leaving .

For once in Bonnie's life for two months , she was truly happy .

When bonnie awoke the next morning she carefully glossed her ears and walked out with chica for breakfast . Freddy and bonnie really wanted to sit together but that would blow the secret . They decided to meet at night while foxy and chica was asleep . However , one night Freddy went to meet bonnie and foxy woke up . Sensing something fishy was going on , he went to chica and she thought something was wrong too so they decided to find out what .

THANKS FOR READING ! ENJOY THIS PART :-) !