Bonnie gets a suprise

This is not gonna be my idea that I posted way back , but I think it will be awesome !

" hi Bonnie ! " Mike smiled as Bonnie walked passed him .

" Oh hi Mike " Bonnie grinned cheerily as she spotted Freddy over the other side of the room .

" We've got a bunch of new animatronics coming in today " Mike said out of the blue .

" YESSSSSS " the four animatronics enthusiastically and to Mikes word , a dozen boxes were dumped onto the stainless marble flooring . A bunch of beefy people brought out knifes . Bonnie flinched and Freddy , who was standing next to her , put his hand on her shoulder protectively .

" Its ok guys . The knives are here to open the boxes " Mike said reassuringly , looking at the four nervous faces and raising an eyebrow at Freddy and Bonnie . Bonnie instantly went neon pink and Freddy whipped his hand away .

" I'm going " Bonnie muttered and walked off , her face still flushed . After ten minutes of unboxing , the new animatronics were out . Their was toy versions of Freddy , Bonnie and Chica , a long gangly black frame with a sinister clown face , a humanlike boy animatronic with balloons in his hand and a white vixen with pink lipstick and a emerald green parrot perched on her shoulder . Suddenly , the white fox pulled Freddy away while the others walked off and chatted .

" What do you want " Freddy asked impatiently

" My name is Mangle " The Fox said and began to viciously attack Freddy's lips . Freddy wanted to push her away put she had dangerously sharp claws so he just sat there . Toy bonnie peeked her aqua blue head through the curtain , giggled and went to find Bonnie .

" Bonnie Bonnie ! Come and see " TBonnie moaned as Bonnie laughed .

" Ok Ok . Don't be so pushy " and followed TBonnie down the corridor and Bonnie peeked through the curtains . When seeing Freddy and Mangle , her body tensed up and her eyes watered . TBonnie saw that instead of Bonnie being giggly , she looked like she was going to cry . Seeing this , TBonnie said

" Lets go and talk about it " and dragged her to the back room .

" Are you OK " TBonnie asked as Bonnie sobbed onto the floor .

"HE LOVED ME !!!!!!!!! " Bonnie sobbed , tears streaming down her pale face .

" I'm getting Mike " TBonnie said comfortably and ran off to mike . Two minutes later a flushed Mike appeared and when seeing Bonnie , calmly sat down as TBonnie ran off .

" What happened " Mike said soothingly . Bonnie explained what she saw .

" He said he loved me . I believed him . " Bonnie said braking down .

Mike said he was going to talk to Freddy while a more shiny and childish Freddy walked in .

" Hi Fred " Bonnie greeted him miserably .

" I heard what happened . Freddy shouldn't have done that . Your more beautiful than that bitch " Bonnie laughed while TFreddy continued .

" I don't like you in a relationship way . Its just you look like TBonnie "

Bonnie realised what he was saying .

" Go for it " Bonnie said encouragely

" Thanks Bonnie " he did the freddy fazbear grin . Bonnie's tears started falling again . TFreddy stopped and hugged her .

" Sorry Bon " TFreddy replied apologetically before waving and running off . Meanwhile , a flood of emotion surged through her . Does Freddy love Mangle ? Does Mangle love him ? Is he going to break up with Bonnie ? A pang of sadness broke through her heart . " Come on Bonnie , stop worrying about Freddy and you " Instantly Bonnie felt exhausted and just wanted to sleep but at the same time was confidence . She was so confident that she walked strait past him with her nose in the air . No sooner had her tired head hit her pillow in her dorm , she fell asleep .

hi guys ! its been ages and since have worked on 4 more fronnie fanfics . I love this one so I decided to re upload . Changed idea for this and as always , I hope you enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!