Twenty-three |Getting away easily

•••ANGELICA•••

•••mature content•••

I knew what I did with that last sentence. I was hot and bothered. My bad morning mood was changed drastically to horny one just by few stupid pickup lines from one  cocky sexy bastard who happens to be my husband now and person that I like.

I went upstairs into my bedroom. Angel trailed right behind me. I want him. When I got into room he went in with me. He locked the door and pushed me against wall. I looked at him with smirk.

"If you think you're getting away with that comment that easily you're terribly mistaken." He said lowly pinning me against wall.

"Who said I want to get away easily." I said back as I heat rushed between my legs making me pull them together more.

"Fuck." He breathed out.

His lips smashed against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. His tongue swept across my lower lip and I opened my mouth allowing him to take control over the kiss.

When his teeth gazed my lips I moaned into his mouth making him groan at sound I made. His hands went from my waist to my tights he pulled me up. My legs wrapped around his waist as he pulled away from my lips. His mouth traveled down my neck to my collarbone. He planted wet kisses to every places he could reach.

He found my sweet spot and nip at it a little. Breathy moan left my lips. He sucked on that spot surely leaving a mark but I didn't care.

Angel pulled me off the wall and took me to my bed. He gently put us down. My hands stayed around his neck. My legs were still around his waist pulling him closer, pressing his erection to my wet front.

He moved to other side of my neck. I tugged on his shirt so he took it off. His chest was full of tattoos. I could see one that got my attention. He had little rose on his left side of chest not right on his heart but slightly away from it. He had a little rose with word 'mom' next to it. This guy is getting more cuter everyday.

I kissed his shoulder that was covered in tattoos and he took a shaky breath in. His hand went under his shirt that I was wearing. I had my bra on. More work for him. Angel pulled away from my neck that was now probably covered in hickeys.

"Are you sure?" He asked me breathing heavily. What a gentleman.

Imagine if I just said no and left him with boner.
I'm not that much of a bitch.

"Yes I'm. I want you." I said quietly as my tone was laced with lust, keeping an eye contact with him

He nodded before he kissed me again. He took my shirt off. His mouth found my neck and collarbone, kissing me and marking me. His delicate mouth kissed my breast, he unclipped my bra and took it off. His mouth attached to my nipple gently sucking on it, his teeth gazed my wet, hardened nipple. Slight tug on it made me moan and fist sheets.

His mouth could do magic I swear.

His hands traveled down my body to my shorts. He took them off and then his sweatpants. His hand came to my clothed pussy. He rubbed my wet pussy through my panties making me whimper wanting more. His mouth was kissing me between my breast as his hand was slowly rubbing my clothed centre.

Angel slowly kissed his way down to my stomach, he took his time making me squirm under him, finally after very slow torture he came to my lower stomach. By now I was melting under his touch, squirming, wanting more.

Angel looked up at me and then slowly took my panties off. His hands parted my legs. He buried his hands between my thighs. He attached his mouth to my clit as he gently started to suck on it. His tongue sticked out travelling between my entrance and clit making me throw my head back.