#MinhoImagine

"I've seen it with my own eyes, Minho! You are cheating on me! Don't you dare say no!"

You are furious, angry and at the same time, hurt. You've just seen your 2-year boyfriend, Minho, kissing a blonde girl in a park. And he denies it. He strongly denies it.

"(Y|N)! Listen to me! She's the one who kissed me first! I-It's not how you see it! Please!  Listen to me!" He said, pleading you to believe and forgive him.

"No. That's enough evidence for me," you said, pure distaste in your voice. But after a few seconds, you couldn't stop the tears rolling from your eyes anymore.

"No, please babe. Believe me. I love you please..." he said, crying also. You just turn your face away. Not wanting to see him crying in front of you.

"Please...you're wrong-"

"I'm wrong? Minho, I saw it! And now you're saying that I'm fvking wrong?!"

"I love you! I'm-"

"Prove to me that you love me," you said then you walked out of the room. You stayed on one of your guestrooms and there, you cry and break all things you see until you're all tired and exhausted.

After a few minutes of you being alone there, you heard a knock on your door. You decided not to answer it because you know it's Minho, and the sight of him breaks your heart into tiny pieces.

But then the door suddenly opens. And you remembered he has the key. When you turn to see him, the anger seems to build up again. How dare he to bring the girl!

"What the hell, Minho! Is this a fvcking joke to you?" you said as you start to cry again.

"Listen to her please." Minho replied. You look at the girl. She didn't even dare meet you in the eye.

"I'm sorry... " she said with a serious and low voice. "I'm not thinking (Y|N). I know Minho doesn't love me. He always keep talking about how much he loves you and then I got jealous and I kiss him. It's not his fault, (Y|N). Just forgive him. And I guess I'm giving you permission to slap me now..." she said looking at the floor.

You turned to face Minho who's face is still pleading you to forgive him.

"And why should I believe you?"

"Because I love you, (Y|N)," Minho said. "It was just a mistake. I will always love you, only you...."

You just turned your back from the two of them. You heard the girl go and Minho telling her to be home safely. 

Why does Minho have to be so kind? This is why a lot of girl likes him! 

 When the girl left, Minho immediately wraps his arms around your waist and you turn to face him.

He has this guilty look on his face which makes you feel guilty too. The girl's explanation seems to be honest and sincere. Maybe, you can give him a second chance.

Then you pulled him into a very tight hug. Not wanting to lose him.

"I'm so sorry babe.."

"Shh. It's okay. I'm sorry too Minho..." you whispered, still hugging him.

"I love you. Forever." He said then kisses you.