#ArisImagine

Imagine dedicated to itsmekaiyalynn

Another "shit" came out from my mouth as I watch Aris struggle from his wounds.

He was severely beaten by trying to protect me from the Cranks. I tried to fight, of course, because I know how to fight, but he just dragged me in this dark room and went outside to kill all the Cranks on his way.

He said to me that he will not let anyone hurt me. That he will be my protector. That he will fight anyone who harms me.

But the thing is, he's dying now, and I can't do anything since we're trapped and our friends were missing.

And we are stranded here, in a dirty, cold room.

"K-Kaiya." he whispered, both hands still on his bloody left leg.

I looked up to him, and I can see how much pain he's going through right now. "Did you hear that?"

"No, what is it?" I replied.

"I think someone's outside."

I panicked for a second, but I reminded myself that I needed to be attentive because Aris is injured and I am the only one who can protect him.

I immediately stand up and walk towards the door eventhough Aris discouraged me to do so.

"Kaiya, get back here."

"Shut up."

I closed my eyes, trying to focus from the sounds outside. I heard groans and silent whisperings that sent chills throughout my body.

I tiptoed back to Aris.

"Yeah, I think someone's outside. And I think, there were many of them."

"Shit." he replied as he leaned his head against the wall.

I looked at his face for a second. And I saw pain flashes through his eyes. When his eyes met my grey ones, he smiled, which causes me to smile too.

It was a reassurance smile, and somehow, it gave me a reassuring feeling.

Then I just remembered how we met him from the WCKD headquarters. He was a very shy boy. But when we got closer, and I became his friend, I found out that he's a very brave and courageous man.

And he's beautiful, yeah, he is very beautiful.

My eyes went down to his left leg.

I immediately cut a long piece of cloth from my pants with the use of my knife. His cut won't stop bleeding. He said that one of the Cranks had a butcher knife, well, he didn't know where did the man get it, but Aris said it was very sharp, the man almost cut off his leg if he's not that fast.

"What are you doing?"

I didn't respond to his question, instead, I wrapped the piece of cloth to his leg causing him to groan from pain.

"Shhh. You will attract Cranks."

"Sorry." he replied softly.

I did all my best not to hurt him, but the way he pinch his eyes close, I'm sure he's still going through a lot of pain right now.

"You, are you all right?" he asked as he held my right hand. "Did they hurt you?"

"Seriously? You left me locked here. I did nothing."

"Well, better than seeing you die."

"Right."

I stared at him again.