#MinhoImagine

Damn this subject.

Damn the teacher.

You dramatically closed your eyes as your Math teacher (who has a big tummy and a very weird beard) exited the room. You also sigh in relief. Finally, one subject only and its finally over. One fooking hour listening to some useless topic that really can never really help you with the mess in your life.

And of course, one fooking hour to spend with boring classmates and boring (because they all look so weird) teachers.

Your best friend right beside you is finally done with summarizing her notes so her attention now is diverted to you.

"Have you heard the news?"

You raised one of your eyebrows, confused. "Nah. Tell me."

"A new teacher's on the way."

You shot her a very confused and uninformed look before asking, "Why?"

"Mrs. Price on a pregnancy leave." your bestfriend answered shortly.

Eager to know about the new teacher coming (which is a new feeling for you coz you don't really care about anyone especially school stuffs), you cupped your bestfriend's face then ask, "What does she look like?"

"Dunno actually. But the news' are, the creature's a HE."

Disappointment flashes from your face because expectations like 'a man with a big tummy', or 'a bald man' or 'an old man who wears eyeglasses' runs in your mind.

Lovely.

"They say he's ni-"

Your bestfriend is suddenly cut off by a boy who entered your classroom, wearing a blue navy polo shirt and a tight skinny jeans together with eyeglasses that perfectly cover his eyes.

When you first met his eyes, you can feel daggers stabbing your poor stomach, and you don't know why.

Instead of going into a seat because maybe he's probably a new student, he confidently go directly to the teacher's table.

"Good morning everyone."

No shit. It's not happening.

"I'm your new History teacher for Mrs. Price is going to be absent for a few months."

Yes. He and you will have a lot of history.

"I am Ki Hong Lee."

Asian and still hot looking.

Another butterflies in your stomach when he met your eyes again and smiled. Your bestfriend eyed you then said, "What the actual shit you girl, that hot teacher smiled to you and not me?"

You rolled your eyes.

The rest of your subject is surprisingly NOT boring. And that is not actually shocking. His hair was neatly waxed on the side. His eyeglasses perfectly covered his eyes and you wish you can take it away so that you can see the true beauty of his eyes. And damn his dimples, should you put one finger on it?

And everytime his eyes met yours, gods, there are angels singing.

"Ms. Y/SN, is there any problem?"

Busted.

You know that you are now looking like a big replica of a tomato.

"N-nothing sir."

That sounded so good.

After like 20 minutes, the school bell rang and a big scowl flashes from your face.

All of your schoolmates bid goodbyes to Mr. Ki Hong but you don't feel like going home.

"Ms. Y/N."

Right.

"Yes Sir?"

"You're still not going. . home?"

Ha.

"I-I'm going sir."

"You're stuttering babe, is there any problem?"

Babe?!

"N-nothing sir."

He smiled and his dimples once again, kinda make your heart skip a beat.

"You've been so silent, why?"

You smiled. You are the reason, sir.

"You are not even raising your hand, or paying attention, what's the matter?"

This is making you a little bit uncool so you decided to just ignore it and step out of the room but he doesn't seem to like your idea.

"And you've got low grades on this subject."

Yes. I know, sir.

"Would you mind if I tutor you every after this subject?"

Your eyes widened after the sudden offer. You turn to look, while he just smiles there, sitting at his table.

"I---- n-no. . "

"Good." he stands up and reach for your hand. For a moment, you can feel that electricity thing again, then it's just the butterflies in your stomach.

He hands you a card. "Here, that's my number. Call or send me a message if you have any questions."

You nod, still confused but at the same time, excited.

"Gonna go babe. Study well."

The next thing really hit you to the top. He kissed the side of your lips slowly and yeah, it's so close to your lips, you feel like passing out.

And surprisingly, it didn't matter.

The new teacher is absolutely cool.

-Lol. Half a hundred thousand is amazing guyzz. and sorry about this :D