#MinhoImagine

"Is dad really going to still kiss and hug me even when I'm sleeping mommy?" your 5 year old daughter said.

You smiled at your daughter, trying to hide the disappointment you are feeling right now.

"Yes baby. Now, sleep okay?"

"Okay. I love you mommy."

"I love you too."

You turned off the lampshade's light and head downstairs. It's 11 pm, and your husband, Minho, is still not home. What the heck is happening?!

Just then, a loud knock on the door interrupts you. You immediately go to answer the door, expecting that it is Minho. And yeah, it's Minho, snoring at Thomas' back. Shit.

"He's wasted Mariana. If I don't take him home, he'll definitely break all things in that club." Thomas said as he place your husband in the sofa.

You put your hand on your mouth, still trying to absorb what's happening. Minho stopped drinking after he got you pregnant. And now, he's starting it all over again.

"I should go." Thomas said. "Teresa's waiting for me." You just smiled at him and thanked him for what he'd done.

When he's finally gone, now it's time for you to interrogate Minho.

"Wake up." you said as you slightly punch him in the shoulder.

He let out a small groan before rising up. "What the hell am I doing here?!"

"Oh, maybe you're drunk again and luckily, you're best friend drives you home. Again."

His eyes widen and looks at you.

"I'm. . . Shit. Sorry. I'm not going to do this again-"

"That's the same exact sentence you've said last week when you're also drunk as hell!"

You're getting furious by the uncontrolled actions of your husband.

"Stop being so stupid and a control freak Mariana! You're so annoying. . ."

There's a moment of silence after. You just can't absorb the fact that he'd said that to you. Stupid. Control freak. Annoying. Minho still don't understand how you feel whenever he gets into trouble.

"Get out." you calmly said. He looks at you in a surprised manner.

"But-"

"Get the hell out Minho!"

"Mom? Dad?"

You're attention and Minho's attention were averted to the young sleepy girl leaning at the door. Your daughter is crying.

"Baby. . . shhh."

"Why are you fighting, momma?" your little girl asked between sobs.

"Shhhhh. Let's go back to sleep okay? Little girl don't want to be late to school right?" you replied to your daughter as you try to hide the tears threatening your eyes.

You carry you're daughter and before you go to her room, you looked at Minho still sitting at the sofa and apologetically looking at you. You turned away.

After almost half an hour, your daughter is fast asleep. You go outside and there, Minho is standing, leaning on the door, thinking.

When he sees you, he immediately go to you and held your hand.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk Mariana. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I don't want to lose the both of you. Please don't let me go. . . Please. . ."

And suddenly, you just find yourself hugging him tightly, so tight you can't even imagine him breathing.

"Sometimes I want to hug you. In the neck. With a rope. . ."

You feel him smirk between the tears streaming down his eyes.

"But you are my husband. And I care for you. . . So please care also . . Even just for our daughter. ."

Minho break the hug and cupped your face. "Mariana, I love you okay? And our baby. That's why I'm really fucking sorry. . . Do you still want me leave our house?"

"I'm telling the drunk to leave the house. Not my husband. Not the father of my daughter."

A smile formed in his lips.

"You're the most perfect wife in the world Mariana. . ."

"And you are the most irresponsible husband in the world Minho. But I love you. . "

"I love you."

---------------

Sorry for ze late update Mariana! Here's for you! Thanks for supporting!

Courtesy to Melissa McCall for the 'drunk' sentence for his husband.