#ShortConvoImagines (2)

THOMAS:

Thomas: (Y|N), you should probably leave now please.

You: W-what? But why?

Thomas: Because you're wearing something sexy and i don't want to be responsible for what might happen.

NEWT:

You and Newt were doing nothing, just cuddling and tickling each other in a bench.

You: *sighs*

Newt: Why love? Anything wrong?

You: I'm bored babe. And it's raining outside.

He stopped a little and seems to be thinking something.

Newt: Come with me. *pulls your hand*

You: Wait, why?

He doesn't reply and you just follow him outside. Yes, outside.

You: Newt! It's raining! Don't you-

Newt: Dance with me.

He puts his hands in your waist and he pulls you closer.

Newt: You always want to dance under the rain remember?

You: Uhm, yeah. but there's no music.

Newt: *started singing Little Things by One Direction*

You: You're definitely a good singer babe.

You two danced passionately under the rain. You put your head on his chest, savoring the moment. After his song, he lifts your chin.

Newt: I love you (Y|N). Forever.

Then he kisses you.

MINHO:

You and your bestfriend Minho is sitting under a tree in the middle of the night, doing absolutely nothing.

"Can we do something crazy?" he asked suddenly. You're shocked and nervous at the same time but you managed to answer him.

"Yeah? Sure."

He smirks and pulls you to stand. There aren't too many people on the street so you're very nervous of what's he's going to do to you.

Just then, you stopped at the middle road.

"What the hell are we going to do here? You want us to get hit by a car?!" you asked, slightly scared. He doesn't reply, he just get his cellphone out of his pocket. After a few seconds, a love song starts to play on his cellphone.

"Let's dance."

"Here?"

"Obviously." then he smirked.

You placed your hands on his shoulder then you two start to dance while that 'love song' is playing.

"You still nervous?" he asked. You hate to admit it, but you're actually enjoying it. Especially because you're doing it with Minho, your longtime bestfriend and crush.

You just shook you head.

"Good." he just replied. "And (Y|N)?"

"Hm?"

"I think i like you."

GALLY:

You are really worried right now. Your boyfriend for 4 years, Gally, seems to like shut you up this past few days. He don't want to talk to you.

"Shit Gally. Just tell me the problem please! I hate it when you're not talking to me. If you want to break up-" Gally interrupts you with a long kiss then started explaining.

"I will never ever break up with you babe. Just be quiet for a while please. Because i'm busy and i'm concentrating for planning this marriage." he said, really serious.

You froze at the moment.

"Wait, what wedding?"

He looks at you directly in the eyes. "Us. Now, will you shucking marry me?"