#MinhoImagine

Imagine dedicated to Demon_HeadPhones

I let out an exhausted yawn and I mentally cursed to myself why I woke up this kind of time. I know it's still four a.m. and I am not a morning person. But something about me keeps me awake.

I hopped out from the bed with Teresa still beside me, sleeping. The Council decided that Teresa and I should share a bed since we are both girls since that day she arrived. It's cool, I wouldn't be awkward sleeping with the most gentleman person in the Glade aka Newt for the rest of my life.

I decided to go to the bathroom to pee but was immediately distracted when I heard a muffled voice somewhere.

And since I was the nosy I am, I decided to myself that I should know who that was, so that I may able to make his life miserable again with whatever he is saying. When I got closer, I hide myself from a big tree. When I decided to peek, I saw a man with a back facing me, with hair in a messy but absolutely cool style, with bulky arms enough to make me shudder, and with a voice as cute as a newborn bird.

I giggled but I immediately put my hands to my mouth.

Minho stopped saying whatever he's saying. He turned his head from left to right with a befuddled expression as his muscles tensed.

Once he let out a sigh, partially convincing himself that no one heard what he said, I heard him say to himself, "This is not going to work."

"What's not going to work?" I asked as I help myself out from my hiding spot.

A girlish scream erupted from Minho's mouth as he frighteningly covered his mouth with both of his hands and his right leg jumped up.

"You okay, Min?" I asked him, still amused.

His cute little Asian eyes widen in shock, he still has his hands on his mouth. This was all too awkward but I absolutely think he's so cute.

We heard footsteps coming and before I could even fix myself and return to my natural state of being a normal girl who's just walking around the woods at four a.m in the morning, Newt, Thomas and Clint came rushing from somewhere.

"We heard a scream, are you okay Shelby?" Newt asked.

I almost want to laugh but I restrained myself and instead, I looked at Minho who's eyes is now terrified. They've mistaken his scream to my scream.

When I did not answer (because I was so amused looking at Minho), Thomas went to my side and examined me a bit before turning to Minho. "What did you do to her, man?"

"Nothing, Thomas. I just stepped on something and I thought it was a snake so I screamed and Minho came to the rescue." I assured Thomas.

Thomas, Clint and Newt all exchanged suspicious glances before finally letting us go.

"Do not do anything stupid to her,
Minho." Thomas warned Minho.

I shoved Thomas away, assuring him that everything is alright and that Minho wouldn't harm me. I almost blurted out that I'm tougher because I just heard Minho scream like a girl but then fortunately, I stopped myself.

I waved them away and then turned to Minho.

"So, what was that all about?" I asked Minho while wiggling my eyebrows.

"You scared the hell out of me, Shelbs." he scrunched his nose and let out a sigh. "I swear, I still believe there were ghosts outta here and you just sent me to the edge."

"Hey, I'm sorry okay? It's just funny you were talking to yourself."

Minho let out a shocked expression and his eyes widened again, "D-did you hear what I was saying?"