#ThomasImagine

Imagine dedicated to  Chelsea707060

CHELSEA

Everybody seemed to be happy about this game. But I seriously don't like it especially when Thomas is sitting beside Teresa.

It's been a month- yeah, a month and a half since I realized that I'm falling for Thomas. But who wouldn't? He's annoying, a little, but just because Minho taught him how to be annoying, but anyways. . he's also. . caring, and sweet as hell.

But I don't know if it's just a friend thingy since he's caring and sweet around Teresa too.

And I am so frustated right now.

"Truth or dare?"

Chuck sheepishly grins at Minho, who is now preparing for the worst.

"Ehem, dare."

"Get me Gally's underwear."

"Shut up kid, I'm so not doing that one."

"Hey! Do not break the rule! What's dare is a dare!"

"That's not a rule. There's even no rules in this game, you shuckface."

Chuck's grin disappeared and I rolled my eyes.

Ugh. Thomas, you come here beside me.

"You do it or I'll dare you to get Newt's used underwears. Note, underwears, with an 's'."

Minho pouts, but then accepts the dare and finally, stands up. I looked over Thomas and Teresa which is smiling because of Minho's attitude. When they got eye contact, I grimaced.

I feel like crying.

"I'm going to get Gally's, I respect Newt because he's not here."

"Gally's also not here."

"Yeah, and I have to get only one Gally underwear-"

"I never said that."

"Chuck, could you please just shut up-"

"GUYS!" I shouted. "Could you please just go? We are like. . waiting."

Minho nodded disapprovingly and Chuck runs happily. After like a few minutes of us waiting for them to come back and me staring at Thomas, finally, they came back.

"It was disgusting."

"It was fun!"

"My turn!" Minho sits beside me now, literally pushing Ben beside me to get the space. He immediately gets the bottle as soon as he's seated.

"Ready?"

We nodded and he spins the bottle. I do wish it will not point me and yeah, it didn't.

But it did pointed Thomas.

The man with the dirty white sleeve and brown pants who wears a slightly disappointed look.

"I hate it when you give dares, Minho."

"Love you too!"

Minho exaggeratedly closes his eyes to think of a dare. And I am also silently praying that he will not make Thomas do things that I didn't want to see. Like-

"Kiss Teresa."

Yeah, like that.

We all look at them, all of them smiling, but me, aching. Don't do it.

Teresa and Thomas looked at each other, like communicating. I wish I could have that talent to read everyone's mind, specially this time, when my heart's at stake.