#ThomasImagine

"Ready?" Gally, your brother, asked as he held your hand.

"Course Bro." you said, reassuring him with a smile.

"I can't believe this is happening (Y|N).."

"Yeah, me too. And please don't do anything stupid." then you pull him towards the gate of the Church.

Yes, it's your wedding now. And it's not just a normal wedding, hello! It's you wedding with your 5 year-boyfriend Thomas. Of course, under the supervision of your brother, Gally.

You hold Gally's hand very tight as you come closer at the gate. Your father can't attend your wedding because he's sick. So unlickily, he would do the honor to give you to Thomas.

The gate opens and you can see Thomas smiling brightly with his Tuxedo. It's like everything's in slow motion..and as you hold Thomas' hands, you can't still imagine that he's gonna be your husband.

"Okay Thomas, I know, I lost." Gally said before he exits.

"Ready?" Thomas then asked.

You let out a very deep sigh before you say "Yes".

----------------------------------------

And now, the time has come for you two to say your speeches and 'I do's'. And wow, you are really nervous because you are not prepared.

"(Y|N)....." Thomas said as he stares at you. "You are so beautiful. And I'm so very happy when you really decided to say 'yes' for my proposal...

We always have our ups and downs...but those things will only make us stronger. As I get old...-er, I promise that I will always take care of you, no matter what. And so for our future babies..

So (Y|N), without any hesitation or doubt..... 'Yes, I do."

And for some reason, you feel like you're going to cry because of his 'really prepared' speech.

Now, it's your turn.

"Thomas..." you said as your voice begins to shake. "Oh my god, I'm nervous."

All of the people their laughed, so do Thomas.

"Okay so, Thomas, you know that I really love you. Not because you are so gorgeous and hot and sexy but because..... you are you. My Thomas. Who loved me, who changed me, who makes me laugh all the time.....and the only person who fights for his love for me... especially from my brother Gally....

Thomas, you are my greatest joy. And I promise that even if you don't love me anymore or you are tired of seeing my face everyday, my love for you will not change. Because you are my Thomas, forever and ever..

And for that...'Yes, I do.'"

The crowd clapped because of your 'oh-so-beautiful' speech. (And you are not even prepared 'bout that huh.)

And as the priest announced you as husband and wife. Thomas pulls you into a deep and another passionate kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 months later

You gave birth, not just one, but twins!

Boy and girl. And you're brother Gally, is now a proud uncle.

"Want another twin?" Thomas said as he lay beside you on the bed.

"Why not?" you said as you placed yourself above Thomas.