Thomas (DYLAN) Imagine

"Sir, can you tell me where is the washing area here?"

You raised one of your eyebrows for the man doesn't respond at your question. He still remained silent, back facing you, like didn't even hear anything at all.

"Sir?"

"Hmm, yup?" his head, finally, found yours. He smiled, showing his bright, awesome and shiny teeth which seemed to have hypnotized you. And that was really weird actually. "What's up babe?"

You let out an exhausted sigh and you repeat, "Where is the washing area, Sir?"

His smile turned into a smirk. "In a hurry, are we babe?"

You are surely praying for a little bit of patience right now. "Sir, just tell me where it is so-"

"You are going to wash something?"

"Y-yeah. . Obviously?"

"Is it your hands?"

"Yes."

"Then go wash your hands then."

"Yeah, that's why I'm asking you where it is."

"Are you like-"

"Dude, look, I'm tired and-"

"Whoa whoa, seems like someone's having a proper introduction first!" the dude said as he clapped his hands like a 4 year old kid. You being annoyed, rolled your eyes.

"What the hell are you doing?"

He cleared his throat. "Hi, Tired, I'm Dylan O'Brien.." he winked. "I don't really know how to, like, describe myself, but I must say I have a very witty personality!"

Or an annoying attitude, you think.

You dramatically rolled your eyes as he outsretch his big hands.

"I'm serious."

"I thought you're Tired."

This whole 'introducing-yourself-thing-like-what-the-hell' is not working. And you're honestly thinking that asking the man who's name is 'Dylan' is actually not a good idea.

You are certainly starting to regret that you ask the man when in fact, you can find the place on your own when you really have the courage to.

"You have got to be kidding."

"He he. That's not me 'tired', I'm not kidding, I'm Dylan. Know him? He's the greatest person you'll ever met. And good for you, he's just standing absolutely hot right in front of you." and winked.

You sighed, defeated. And you were just about to walk out when he grabs you're hand, a bit tight, then says, "I know where it is."

You raised one of you eyebrows, stating that you are confused but he didn't mind it, instead, he returns a very heartmelting smile.

Together, you reach the washing area with your hands still intertwined.

"Ehem."

"What?"

"Hands."

He looked at the both of your hands. "Uhm, what's the problem?"

"You can uhmm, let go? Of me?"

He stopped moving to think for a second, then he realized what you are talking about.

"Oh! You're hands! Haha. Here you go." he lets out your hand and once again, smiled. "Sorry."

You smiled too, realizing how cute he was rubbing the back of his neck, staring at his shoes and nervously thinking what to say next.

"I should go-"

"Wait!"

Once again, he held your hand tightly but you find it amazingly comfortable now.

"W-what's your name?"

"I thought I'm Tired, right?"

He rolled his eyes but smirked. "Oh yeah huh, the other one. . " he clears his throat. ". . the real one."

"I'm Y/N."

He smiled, rubbing again the back of his neck but this time, he look at your hands tightly wrapped into his. The other part of you is telling that you should not wash your hands now for his fingerprints or let's say his handprint might have been very valuable and the other part of your brain says. . the exact same thing too.

You can feel butterflies in your stomach.

"Awesome."

He lets go of your hand and for a minute you're just there, staring directly at his bowed head, watching what he's going to do next. Then he raised his head and you turn away yours as if you're trying to say that you are not really staring at him.

"Are you staring at me?"

"Nope."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"I thought you are going to wash your hands."

You look at him.

"Uhmm, yeah. I forgot." you began walking to the washing area when..

"I like your name."

You turn your head to face him. "Yeah?"

"I said, I like your name." he took one step closer. "but I think it's better..." one step again. "when I call you mine."

You let out a small chuckle but in reality, you are ready to scream out your lungs.

"That's cheesy."

"Ow...I just think you're gorgeous Y/N."

You rolled your eyes, but smiling. "Am I still gonna wash my hands?"

He stopped for a minute, then smiled. "Ugh, yeah. You can, sorry for interrupting."

"And Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll be waiting here for you."

~

Sorry, cheesy y'know.

Thank you for voting and commenting!

-Sophie