How He Cheated (Newt)

Setting: GLADE

The last time you saw your boyfriend, Newt, is when it's still breakfast. You asks where he is from the Gladers, but everybody's answer is 'NO'.

And this is getting you annoyed a lot.

You walk and walk until you decided to go to the Map Room to ask Thomas, his bestfriend if he'd seen him. But while you are walking, something really bad caught your eye.

It was Newt, kissing the new girl greenie under a tree. You froze at the moment, unable to process everything. You can't handle the tears anymore. Your eyes begins to water as anger filled you.

"How could you!" you screamed, not trusting your own voice anymore. You try to stop yourself from grabbing the girl's hair.

"Wait, love but-"

"Don't call me love."

You run away from them. You can hear Newt shouting your name at your back but you just ignored it. Other Gladers are watching you two now in horror, maybe they're now realizing that this is now the end of the very 'perfect' relationship you two have. And it's very sad to admit that it's over- because of him.

Newt grabbed your arm and turned you around to face him.

"I'm really sorry I-"

"I hate you." you said as you glared at him. You didn't mean it, but you think he deserved it. "I trust you, i loved you, but you still hurt me. I hate you. I really hate you."

Just then, you heard the doors of the Maze starting to close. And only one thing comes in your mind.

You remove Newt's hand from your arm and starts running towards the closing gates. Thomas, Minho and even Newt came to chase and stop you, but it's too late.

And for the last time, you see Newt mutter 'sorry' from the other side of the walls.

~

hey! Have you all seen the tweet of our James Dashner? He said he's going to have a new prequel for the trilogy! Yay! it's THE FEVER CODE! And guess what? every single character we know will be alive. SO WTH, NEWT AND CHUCK AND TERESA IS GOING TO LIVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay.