#NewtImagine

Imagine dedicated to stiles_stilinski-24

(a:n hey guys, 'stiles' is a girl's name from this imagine. be aware guys xoxo)

I frowned about what Minho just said.

"Don't ever date one of the guys here, it's a command, Stiles."

Thank you Minho, thank you.

I almost want to cup my ears with my hands. Seriously, I know Minho was like a big brother for me, he's my Keeper because I am a Runner and he cares for me deeply, and he protects me from any Gladers who harms me, but in every second in every day, he just keeps on reminding me not to date just one shucking Glader.

It's making me nuts.

I look over to Newt, who's mouth was slightly open (and I don't know why). When he looked at my direction, his eyes met mine and he immediately smiled.

I smiled too. Newt was so cute.

Is Newt and the word 'Cute' suppose to rhyme?

"And I REALLY. REALLY. MEAN. IT."

My eyes turned to Minho, who is blankly staring at me, actually, glaring at me.

His eyes went to Newt, whom I just smiled a few seconds ago, then back to me.

"And one of them is Newt."

"I just smiled at him! God, Minho. You're not the only person here. . ."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say, shuckface."

"Don't call me that."

He stand up, getting his plate and went to return it to Frypan. When he's done, he signalled me to follow him outside when I'm done eating so that we can go to the Maze.

And when I saw his figure went outside and completely out of sight, I stand up also and went beside Newt.

"Hello there, handsome." I greeted, still slightly not used of our call sign. He suggested it a few weeks ago, he said it's like a password for the both of us when we want to talk with each other.

I agreed, who wouldn't? Besides, he's really handsome. I actually liked him a lot.

And he has no choice not to like me back. I mean, I'm practically the only living girl here in the Glade. He should like me back.

I'm kidding.

His lips curved into an angelic, pure smile as he greeted me back, "Hello there, sweetheart."

My heart melted.

I sat next to him as he stared at me. "Minho's glaring at me like he wants to chop me with Winston's butcher knife. Should I be worried?"

I let out a deep sigh as I scoop my soup. "Well, he's a little overprotective, in a brother kind of way, not romantically."

He smiled. I don't really know what's up with the smile. "Sounds fun."

"And no, you shouldn't be worried. But if you see him having Winston or Frypan's knives, I would have to ask you to run and hide, because that is not actually a Minho kind of thing, you know, unless he wants to murder someone."

Newt chuckled, it was the most beautiful sound to hear this morning. I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Yeah, don't worry. I would be sure to do that."

We ate in silence but not so awkward. I can hear his slow, deep breathings which calm my nerves. Sometimes, I can catch him staring at my hand, which is so so sweet, and then he would smile.