#GallyImagine

You can't move any part of your body because you're very, very tired. You can't even open your eyes. After you have given birth, all energy and strength are drained from your body.

"Is she going to wake up? I can't lose her, Thomas..." you heard Gally, your husband, said.

"Calm down, Gal, she's gonna be okay. She's just taking some rest. And besides, she'll wake up because I know she wants to see his baby..." you stop trying to move your body when you heard Thomas talk. Oh my God, it's really a boy. I lose the bet.

"She's going to be alright bro..."

Eager to see your first born, you tried to struggle to move your hand. Or even talk. But you ended up letting out a small groan.

Gally seems to noticed it so he immediately held your hand.

"(Y|N)! You're awake! Oh my God!" You tried to open your eyes and alas! You see Thomas, Newt, Gally and the baby.

"B-baby..." you managed to say. Gally obviously understands it so he hands you the baby boy.

"It's a boy babe. I won," he said trying to hide his smirk.

You smiled while you stare at your son. Hey baby, I'm your mommy! And I'm very happy to meet you! 

He looks a lot like Gally (well, based on Gally's pictures when he's still a baby). And again, you can't help but smile.

"We're going to be a one big happy family now..." Gally said as he leaned in to kiss you.

"Oh my God! Stop it! My eyes are still innocent! Like hello? We're still here?" You heard Newt said as Thomas begins to chuckle.

"Shut up Newt. Go get a girlfriend."

"Duh."