#ThomasImagine

*You are Gally's sister*

"You dating someone eh?" Gally, your older brother asked.

The moment he said that, you think about Thomas, one of Gally's friend (oh actually, his best friend) and your present constant date for a month.

You smiled at the thought.

"Earth to (Y|N)....."

"Ohh, sorry Gal. Uhmm no, none." you dating Thomas is still a secret of course. You're afraid Gally would be angry.

"Oh okay, just tell me if you're dating someone and I'd talk to them huh?" he said. "Except Thomas."

And that what makes you spit the water your drinking out of your mouth. Yeah, Gally doesn't like it when you're around Thomas because he knows he's an asshole. But too late, you've fallen.

"Hey, what's your problem! That's eewie!" he said very irritated.

"Sorry brother. Oh and I'm going." you said and kiss him on the cheek.

--------------------------------------------------

"Oh, look how hot she is." You turned around to see Thomas leaning at your door. He's smirking and you just rolled your eyes.

"What do you want Thomasssssssss.."

"Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." he said mocking your voice.

"Whatttttttttttttttttt?"

"Kiss meeeeeeeeeeee." you smiled. Oh how sweet. You kissed him, very passionate. The moment he lays you on the bed, a loud bang coming from your door interrupts the both of you. And oh God, it's your brother Gally.

"What the hell is happening here?!" he said furiously. Directing his anger to Thomas.

"Explain!"

You and Thomas immediately get off the bed and stands up awkwardly. You facing the floor, him looking at his hands.

"I said explain!"

"I love him!" The moment you said that, Thomas and Gally looks at you. Thomas looking so happy. And Gally who looks like a four-eyed monster ready to eat Thomas.

"(Y|N)! What did you say?!"

"I said I love-"

"Don't repeat it!"

"But you said I-"

"STOP!"

Gally dramatically closed his eyes, absorbing what's happening. When he opens his eyes, he looks directly to Thomas.

"Do you love her?"

"What?"

"I SAID, DO YOU SHUCKING LOVE MY SISTER?!"

You looked at Thomas and he does the same too.

"Of course I love her.." you smiled.

"Oh this is ridiculous." Gally said.

"I'm sorry brother, please forgive me." you hold your brother's hand, pleading him to just accept it.

He let out a deep sigh.

"Well, it's my little sister's decision! So, maybe I should just accept it......BUT! hey Thomas, If I ever see her crying, I should do the honor to slice your throat..."

You hugged Gally really tight.

"Thanks Brother.."

"I hope I'm not making a wrong decision."