#NewtImagine

WARNING: *hands you a box of tissues*

It was 6 days after he died. After he left me. After my whole world shatters.

Newt's battle with the disease has ended. And there he was, lying on a white box, not moving, a major sign that he.....that he's not coming back.

I watch myself cry infront of the mirror. Faint bags started to form under my eyes and a prominent 'baby bump' in my tummy. Yes, I'm 5 months pregnant. I place my hands on my belly and make circular movements with it.

"Daddy's going to leave us baby....he's going to leave us.."

As I prepare myself for the funeral today, I can't stop myself to think of the memories we shared together. I smiled at the memory of how we met, that time, I know that he's the right man for me. That he's the man that I'd be painfully inlove with. I clearly remembered that time when he wears a bumblebee mascott and dance in front of me just to make me happy. The way he stares at me, his brown eyes full of glow and happiness. The way he sings softly 'till I fall asleep.

Then I remembered the first time he says that he loves me. That he's willing to spend the rest of his life with me. His reaction when he realized he's becoming a dad. When he can't stop talking of how much he want to teach the baby on how to play basketball.

I also remembered the time when we discovered that he has a cancer. The pained and disappointed expression on his face. Then I see him cry for the first time, saying he don't want to die, saying he wanted to see the baby grow, saying he wanted to grow old with me.

He's too young to die! He's only 25! Is it really possible that one moment you're very happy then next you'll be dead? How could life be that bad? It was surreal.

What truly haunts me is the fact that I haven't said to him how much I love him 'till his last breathe.

Now, all I do is to relive the memories I shared with him. The memories when we're still happy. The memories when we're still happily living and inlove.

But all of them are memories now. And that's what hurts the most. I felt a sob rise in my throat but I choked it down. I need to be strong, for him, and for the baby.

-----------------------------------------

The funeral goes to slow. It's like everything is in slow-motion. Tears didn't burden me anymore. The only thing that I felt is an undying ache from the heart.

I watched as the white box goes down. His family bursting into tears. His friends, our friends, trying to comfort me. I tried. I tried to closed my eyes, but when I open it again, reality striked me bigtime.

He's not coming back. Never.

That's when I felt hands on my shoulder. I turn to face Thomas, Newt's bestfriend. He pulled me into a tight hug and the tears I'm trying to hold started to run from my eyes.

"I can't do this Thomas..."

"You can. You can. Shhh." he said as he slowly touches my back. "Everything's gonna be alright. I'm gonna help you..just be strong."

"He's gone. Why?"

"That's life (Y|N). We can't control everything. It's his time to go. What's important now is for you to be strong for the baby. Newt's gonna say that also if he's here.."

And then he disconnected our hug and pulled something out of his pocket. It's a USB.

"Before he uhmmmm...go..he said he wanted me to give you this.." he said as he hands me the USB.

"Be strong (Y|N). He loves you."

-----------------------------------------------

I clicked the only video file from the USB that Thomas gave me- Newt gave me.

My eyes widened as I see Newt's face all over the screen. He managed to smile but I can see he's just trying to hide his sadness. I can see it in his eyes.

It took a while before he started talking.

"(Y|N)....." he said not trying to make himself sound so hurt. "I just wanna say...if ever I....... I die...... that I will always love you forever......."

My eyes feels like it's going to burn. He stares at the camera for a second-- at me. Tears spilled out of his eyes as he begin to sob. I tried to touch his face on the laptop screen. His fully depressed and crying face.

"Damn it..." his voice cracked, and the tears from my eyes started to flow again. I've never seen him like this before.

He wiped a fallen tear before he speak again.

"When I first met you, I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So I tried my best to win your heart. I want you to know that I'll miss you...very much. I'll miss the way you smile, the way you put your mascara, the way you always make fun of me......

I'll miss the way you hug me like you don't want to lose me. I miss it when you always cook my favorite food. I'm gonna miss your face, your lovely face. I'm gonna miss it also when we fight because you're always jealous. I really thought you're gonna leave me like any other girls out there, but you're different. You always make me feel loved. The day you said you do love me is the best day of my life. Then when the baby comes...." he said before letting out a deep sigh.

"I'm very happy to have a baby with you... I want you to make sure he'd be very happy...... And when he grows up, I want you to tell him how much I love him and I'd be always watching him...

(Y|N).... Those days I spent with you, I would never ever forget it.. I want you to be strong.. for me and for the baby. I want you to be happy. Find a man who would never make you cry like me. I don't want you stop, I want you to keep moving. Do it for me (Y|N).. I know you love me.. and I want you to know that I will never stop loving you. Thank you for teaching me to love you. If I die, that doesn't mean that I'd stop loving you. My heart, my soul and my everything will be always for you. And I love you..."

Then the video suddenly stop. I watched as my love story ended. I watched my whole world shatters into tiny pieces.

But that's the reality. He wants me to keep moving. And I need to do what he wants. For him, for the baby, and for myself.

And as I keep remembering the British boy.......with a blonde messy hair and brown eyes who keeps on haunting me, I know, and I'll always keep in mind.... that once he came.... and changed my whole world.....but now he left me..... and I know he'll never come back..

~

OKAY SO WTF, I'M CRYING WHILE I'M WRITING THIS. I DON'T KNOW WHY I WROTE THIS IMAGINE. BUT IT HURTS HUH.

GIVE ME YOUR COMMENTS PLEASE!!!! (: