#NewtImagine

AU

You're at a party with you're friends. Of course there's Newt, Thomas, Minho, Gally, Teresa, Alby, Ben and other close friends. You're all sitting around a table, just having some few conversations.

Minho is sitting at your left side and Newt at your right side.

You start a conversation with Minho since you seem to observed that Newt is not in the mood to talk to you.

"Minhoooooooooooooooooooooo..."

"Hey (Y|N)!"

"I'm bored to death."

"Wanna dance?"

"Oh no no-"

"Oh c'mon..." then Minho pulled you out of the Table. He placed his hands on your waist and you placed your hands on his shoulders then you dance while a 'Love Song' is playing on the background.

You heard whistles from your table so you look at them. All of them were smiling, except Newt. When you tried to have an eye contact with him, he looked away. Strange. You said to yourself.

"He's actually jealous.." you then turn to face Minho again.

"What are you saying?"

"Newtie is jealous.."

You raised your eyebrows because of what he said.

"You're kidding me.."

"Course not (Y|N). Remember I'm a boy too. I know what it feels when your cute friend is having a romantic dance with your innocent crush.." then he smirks. You just rolled your eyes as an answer. He likes me? Oh of course not. Why would he? But look at him, he looks like he's going to eat Minho alive! Oh my god, my mind's battling with itself.

"Let's make him more jealous?"

Before you can even answer, Minho kisses your cheeks.

---------------------------------------------

10 minutes before 12 midnight and you're still at the party. After the 'Minho Kissing Incident', you couldn't see Newt everywhere, and you don't know why you are really worried.

After a few minutes of deciding whether you're going to find him or not, you find yourself walking towards the exit of the bar, eager to find Newt.

You walk and walk until you reach the park. And since you're very tired of walking, you decided to just sit a little on one of those swings. That's when you see Newt under a tree, sitting.

You approached him and when he sees you, he immediately looks away.

"Hey Newt." you said to him but he didn't answer.

"Hey, it's not really nice when you don't answer a person when she's talking to you."

"Just go away.."

"What's your problem?"

"You!"

Your mouth literally dropped but you managed to close it. What the hell is his problem to me?

"Why?"

"Just go away!"

"Tell me I'm-"

"Just fvkin go away!" you're heart sinks by his choice of words. He just swears at you. You don't know but you're hurt. Really hurt and confused why is this happening to you and why are you feeling like this.

You let out a sigh then starts to walk away from him.

"I'm jealous."

This time, your eyes widened.

"You what?"

"Don't make me say it again."

"Tell me!"

"I'm jealous okay?! I'm jealous because of Minho! Because he danced with you! Because he can make you smile! Because he can kiss you and because you're perfect for each other!" he blurts out.

Wow, what a confession. Newt, the British hottie, is jealous because of a friendly dance and a planned kiss. Wow, just wow.

You just can't help but smile.

"What's funny?" he said, obviously embarrassed.

"So you like me?"

"What?"

"You like me?"

"Why do you have to know?"

You rolled your eyes. "Because I'm sleepy and I need to go home now, and if you don't tell me that you like me, then I'm gonna choose Minho as my boyfriend." you said half-scaring him. Of course you don't mean it. Minho's just a friend, more like a brother.

Newt didn't answer so you turned away but he immediately grabs your arm and pulled you into a kiss.

The feeling is really magical. So beautiful, so breathtaking. You closed your eyes to feel the moment, not wanting him to stop. Unluckily, he stopped.

"Is that enough for an answer?" he said as he cupped your face.

"Say it."

"I like you. Oh no, I love you. The moment you showed up, you've already captured my heart."

"Well said Newt." now, it's your turn to pull him into a kiss.

"Whoa, that's- I didn't expect that." he said trying to catch his breath. "I thought you didn't like me....Minho, he kissed you-"

"He's my friend Newt, he kissed me to make you jealous. And I'm glad the result's been fine so far..."

Newt's lips curved into a smile causing your heart to skip a beat. Oh, there's no way denying your feelings.
"I like you too Newt." you said, and now, you're the embarrassed one.

"Good girl. Want to do it again?"

"The what?"

"This..."

And then he pulls you into a deep and passionate kiss again.

What a night of endless kissing.