#ThomasImagine

THIS IS DEDICATED TO THE MOST CRAZIEST BUT PRETTIEST PERSON IVE EVER HAD.

"Shouldn't you be with your sweet girlfriend?" Rodalyn joked as she prepare the pancakes.

Thomas rolled his eyes and a hint of annoyance flashes through his eyes. "Stop talking and do the pancakes."

Rodalyn gasped at Thomas' sudden change of attitude. She carries the tray with Thomas' favorite pancakes then sat beside him. It's weekend, and as usual, Thomas is in her house, hanging out with her since her parents were on duty on something.

"What's up?" she asked, eager to know what's bothering Thomas' - his loving bestfriend.

"You really want to know?"

"From range 1 to 10, obviously, I'm 12% eager to know what's up with you jerk." Rodalyn said as she rolled her eyes. It's more of a joke, but when she realized that Thomas is serious, she remained quiet. Thomas sighed before he answered.

"I broke up with Nadine."

Another gasp left Rodalyn's mouth. "What the hell?"

"Actually, I dumped her. She's a bitch. Never loved her anyway." he answered while getting a spoonful of pancake.

"But she's so sweet Thomas. . ."

He place his arms in Rodalyn's shoulder, getting her closer to him.

"She's actually just playing with me. Just loved me because of my m - o - n - e - y."

Rodalyn nod in disappointment. She just can't imagine Nadine doing that to Thomas. And although Thomas called her the 'B' word, she slightly agrees with him.

"Let's not talk about her anymore, let's watch 'The Notebook"."

"Again?"

"Yep. Again."

And so they watched 'The Notebook". And as the movie goes, Rodalyn feels bothered  about how can she comfort her best friend. And so she held Thomas' hand. And with the sudden contact, Thomas gasped a bit.

As much as she wanted to hug him, she says, "Don't worry, someday you will find your Allie. . ."

Thomas smirked and cupped Rodalyn's cheeks. "What if I already found her?"

And before Rodalyn can answer. Thomas' lips touched hers.

And it was very magical. A different and a very beautiful feeling of his whole life. The good thing is, it's from his best friend.

"I can be your Noah, I can love you as much as he does. And you can be my Allie, very beautiful and lovable. And the only person I've been dying to kiss since the first time I met her. . ."

Surprised by the sudden confession, Rodalyn just smiled back, the most sweetest smile she'd ever had.

Thomas kissed her again.

"Just say it." She said

"Say what?"

"You liked me."

"I loved you."

There were nothing to be explained this time but all she could remember is the word 'happiness'. By the arms of Thomas, all she could feel is a deep everlasting love.

And as they watched 'The Notebook', specially in the part of 'that' scene. . .

"And I'd be very happy if we would include 'that' scene to our story." He said as he was pointing on the television. "That would be awwwwesome!"

Once again, Rodalyn smiled as she blushed.

"You badass."

------------------

ok so whatdaef this is so badd. aha, but anywho,  RODALYN, MY STORYYY. . .

byerrsssss.

-Sophie