My Wife🖤

Xavier's pov:

As expected, the devil Lucas told Dan everything about the deal . She came fuming with anger straight to my room yesterday night. Can you believe ? It was 11:30 in the night. A normal, decent person sleeps at that time and not barges into someone's room and start with the confrontation. It was very difficult for me to explain her that, I am not going to ruin an innocent's life. It  took me two hours to explain her that this deal is happening with that girl's will. It isn't forced upon anyone . This is for the profit of both the parties . I need her as my wife at events and some meetings where people want to see me as a family man and not as some cassanova . She still disapproved of my thought and went fuming with anger from there .

I know that she is still very much disappointed with me but she is my little sister . It takes nothing more than few lovely messages for her anger to subside . She is really very innocent and sweet.

Even though I convinced my sister that I will not ruin an innocent's life but the girl who just agreed to marry me without any sort of meeting or any sort of conversation with me , is that girl really innocent? What if she turns out to be a gold digger or a slut who  throws herself at any guy ? Will this decision make me regret later?  I hope not.

I got ready and went to my office at 8:00 . After some time, a message tune made my attention shift towards my phone.  It was Lucas' message that he has a very important meeting and won't be able to be my witness for today's wedding. I thought for a second and then Chris came to my mind. Definitely only signature is required there of the witness. So, Chris  can definitely be my witness . What else is the secretary for?

I replied Lucas, to go ahead with meeting and not worry about me . After sometime, it was the time to go to the court. I checked my appearance one last time before moving out in my bedroom, that is adjacent to my cabin in the office. That girl is going to be very lucky to be the wife of such a handsome billionaire . I smirked.

We are at the court but Mr

We are at the court but Mr. Jones haven't arrived yet and as usual, I was before time. It was exact 11 o'clock when Mr. Jones arrived with his daughter .

That girl looked innocent and beautiful . But they say, that looks may be deceiving. I ignored the looks and the beauty of that girl and we went ahead with the procedures.

During the whole time, I noticed that the girl hasn't talked a single word. For a moment , I thought if that girl is mute or what? How would it seem that the ' Xavier Adams ' is married to a mute girl. But, then I remembered that, Chris informed me about everything being okay with that girl after I asked him to run an investigation over her.

According to my investigator , even her character is good. But sometimes, even these investigators fail to go in the depth of a person's character. So for me , she is and will always be like other girls who are behind me just for my money and my looks . Just the difference is that she isn't behind me. I went ahead with the proposal.