John🖤

Maya's pov:

The dawn is the real ambassador of peace and tranquility to a serene mind...where every possibility sprout creativity to every impossibility.

Darkness has gone leaving to feel the chirping of birds and cool breeze and filling the day with serenity and energy.
I opened my eyes to a complete different view. Yeah, I'm shifted to a new room.

"Oh! You're up. Good morning."
Xavier came up to me smiling. If it was not for the awkwardness amongst us, I would have surely told him that I am ready to die for this beautiful curve that spreads on his face.
I guess his smile is contagious. I smiled back at him and replied, "Good Morning."
"Uh..What time it is?" I asked.
"It's 9:30 in the morning. Why do you ask?"
"Oh God! I am really sorry I slept this long. I will wake up on time from tomorrow."
"And why do you need to get up early from tomorrow?"
"Sleeping till late isn't a good thing. That's why I'll wake up early from tomorrow. I am sorry for today." I apologized to him.

"For the sleeping thing, it's because of the high dose of medications that you're on. You feeling drowsy, is a side effect of the medicine.
And just for your information, even if it wasn't for the dose of your medications, neither I nor anyone else in this mansion, would have mind you sleeping till late.
There are few people who aren't early risers. Though I am not one of them, but I know it's quite irritating to get up early when you don't want to.
So, there's no compulsion or rule for you to wake up.
By the way, why did you think that it I wouldn't like if you wake up late?"
He asked.
"Umm.... Actually my parents would not like it, if I slept till late. They wanted me to get up early regularly. No matter how late I slept.
So, I kind of have this habit to get up early in the morning. When I got to know the time now, I kind of freaked out and was afraid that you would shout."

Xavier's pov:

"I want to thank you for sharing this with me. As long as I want to appreciate you for being honest with me , I would even tell you that you are no longer at your parents' house.
You don't have to be bounded by any rules here. You don't have to be afraid all the time . You can be free here. You can do whatever you want and most importantly You Can Be You. This is your house. You can behave anyway you want to. No one will say anything to you." I told her honestly.

"Thank you for your beautiful words but, you are mistaken at a place. This isn't my house. This is yours." She said.

"I wish there was something that would show you what's inside me. But, I have only my words right now , nothing else .
And mark my words when I say , this is your house, your place. Everything here is yours. You can do whatever you want to and trust me, I came back home from my guilt trip when you asked me to do that. I am not saying this out of guilt or regret. I mean what I say."

She looked at me out of astonishment. Her face held that look of bewilderment one has when he probably sees something as shocking as a dead person walking alive again.

She opened her mouth to say something but closed it again. I guess she couldn't form words because of what I just said.
I think this is going to happen many times from now on because of the realisation of my feelings that happened yesterday.

Everytime, I think of her, a smile comes on my face. My straight lips turn upwards from both sides forming a curve that had vanished a long time ago. Her sweet voice, her beautiful big doe eyes, that fair wheatish complexion, her body, her smile, her eyes, her nose, her everything has just got impressed on my heart.