FORCED MARRIAGE 🖤

Xavier's pov:

I felt really nice talking to Maya . When Renee told that Caroline is here, I got tensed.
She is a model who has that amazing curvy and a sexy body that I prefer . Last time we had met, was a week before our marriage and it was an amazing night . But, today it wasn't like before . Dan and Lucas were here and most importantly Maya was here.

I know, we don't have any sort of relationship between us but, I know she respects this marriage and won't think of anything till she is bounded to me. Even the contract says the same thing. Although, the contract binds me by no such rule, but, I still wish to stand by this marriage untill it exists.

I went in the living room. Caroline was sitting on the couch with her one leg over the other looking as if, she is at her own house. I cleared and my throat and she stood up. Anyone, at his first impression , can guess that she's less of a model and more of a slut who's here for seduction of someone. I don't believe in the theory of First impression is the last impression. But, in her case it's definitely correct.

As soon as I went there, she immediately threw herself over me

I quickly detached myself from her and said gritting my teeth, " Behave yourself Caroline. We're in the living room."

Before she could say something, Mimi came there.
"What nonsense is this Xav? What is she doing here. Don't tell me you called her." Mimi straight away launched the questions at me.
Before I could say anything, Caroline interrupted.

"Xavier, tell this old maid of yours to keep her mouth shut. Or else I very well know how to do that."

"Just shut the fuck up Caroline. Before I rip off your head from your body , apologize to Mimi right now." I told her sternly with fire coming out of my eyes.
"But, Xav...."
"Right now I said." I shouted at the top of my voice. Thank God the rooms of this mansion are sound proof or else Dan, Lucas and especially Maya would have come out here.

"I'm..... I'm sorry ... Fo....for my ... Be.... behaviour." She said stuttering.
"Mimi don't assume anything. She is here for work. We'll talk in my room. Don't worry." I told Mimi in order to calm her. She looked at me still doubtful and went from there.

"What for you're here Caroline?" I asked her .
She seductively bit her lip and said, "Don't act like you don't know Xav. It's been more than a week since we spent quality time. Don't you think you should do that often with me , for me , for us."

I quickly removed her hands from my arm and said, "First of all , our thing was over the night I paid you. If I would want to meet you , then I will myself call you. No need to show up at my place unexpected. The next thing is that there was no 'Us' between us. We were done that very night. I strictly told you that I am not interested in any sort of thing apart from physical pleasure. So, I guess it must be crystal clear to you that you are expected to leave my place now."
I cleared her misunderstandings without losing my cool .