Fighting fear🖤

Maya's pov:

My head was spinning like a rollercoaster right now. I want to open my eyes but, it seems like someone has stuck them with an adhesive.
My head was pounding like someone was hammering into it. I wanted to move my hand but it felt like someone has taken hold of it very tightly.
I kind of liked that touch and I wanted to be in it for some more time.
After few minutes, that hand was trying to leave mine.
I tightened my hold on the hand. That's when, I felt like my senses are back.
I can move my hand right now.

I tried to move my index finger and to my surprise, I felt someone ringing a bell continuously. I was irked by the noise.
After some time, there was a hustle around me. By what I could feel, a lot of people were around me.
Finally, I tried to open my eyes and I succeeded. I opened my eyes and the first person I saw, was my terror.
It was Mr. Adams.

As soon as I saw him, I kind of remembered the memory of my conversation with him. The visuals were blur but, I kind of picturised that he called me by the same names my parent did after that incident. He verbally and emotionally abused me in the same manner my parents did.
As soon as everything was picture clear in my mind, a shiver of fear ran through me. I wanted to go as far as possible from him. His presence around me made me tremble.

Looking at the condition right then, the nurse went up to him and made him go outside the room. They checked me and informed me about me being unconscious from the last 45 hours.
I didn't see him after that until Lucas came . He came and talked to me for a while. I was really happy to see him but my happiness turned into fear as soon as my eyes fell on Mr. Adams standing at the door and looking towards me.

The same fear and the same terror ran through me, which did sometime back. Noticing my trembling and my condition, he went outside.
After that Daisy came to meet me. She cried tears of happiness as soon as she saw me awake.
She introduced me to a doctor who would be taking care of me 24/7.
She went to the hospital after that.
Even Liam came to check me frequently . He explained me what happened and why was I in this condition.

I didn't see Mr Adams after that time. I don't know why but I wanted to see him once and even for a mini second if that's possible.
I don't hold someone responsible for my condition. Blaming others wasn't my thing anytime.
I believe that blaming someone and holding grudges is of no use.
I didn't understand my state at this moment. At one part, I wanted to see Mr. Adams and at the other, I was hell scared of him.
I decided to ignore him and his thoughts that disturbed me.
Looking at the clock on the wall, it was afternoon when doctor came inside to check me .

An argument rose between a doctor who just came inside the room and the one who was staying with me since yesterday . It reached next level in no time. The other doctor removed his mask in a fit of anger.
As soon as the mask fell off his face, I was shocked looking at the person standing in front of me.

He was Mr. Adams. I was for once scared but , I didn't understand when my fear vanished and astonishment took its place.
I was continuously looking at Mr. Adams until the other doctor held him by his shirt and shaked him vigorously asking who he was.

It was that moment when Liam entered the room.
"What's happening here?" He asked in a authoritative tone.

"I was passing by from here and voices were coming outside? What's happening here? What is the matter Dr. Drake?"

"Sir, I came to check the vitals of this patient and told him to check the blood pressure . He stood rooted in his place. When I removed his mask, I found out that I haven't him seen here before. I guess he's an intruder and we should immediately call the cops."
That doctor removed the phone from his coat and started to dial the number.