SLAP🖤

Xavier's pov:

I was really tired with all the work stuff and back to back meetings. It was 11:30 in the night when I reached the mansion.
The whole mansion was in complete silence. The servants were back to their quarters. Even , Anna was asleep.
I had meeting , which was supposed to be a dinner with the client. But , due to certain family emergencies, that man cancelled the dinner.
So, I haven't ate anything since 12 in the afternoon.

I was damn hungry right now. I went to my room, changed into my casuals and came to the kitchen. I was looking for something to eat in the fridge but, my luck is way too good with me. It was completely empty with nothing in it. I thought to order something. But, at this time , I doubt any restaurant would deliver.
I only know how to cook pancakes. But, looking at the the condition of fridge, I have guessed that groceries have finished.
So, I won't find anything for pancakes.

I went towards my room. I am definitely not going to get any sleep tonight. Because, when I am hungry I am not me. I lose my cool easily. I get irritated easily. And most importantly, I can't sleep . I was in my room scrolling through Instagram, when someone knocked at my door.

I wondered who could be at this time looking at my watch. I went and opened the door to see Maya looking at the tray of food in hand.
She looked up and again looked down. As soon as I saw her, I suddenly remembered all the things happening.

From her having a boyfriend to her spending the night with him, everything . Suddenly , I forgot that I was hungry and my heart was replaced with all the anger.

"What are you doing here? I told you not to enter my room at any cost ."
I whisper yelled at her . 

"I...I... we....went to the ki... kitchen for having water . There I saw you, searc....searching something to eat and groceries have finished today. Anna told me that she would go and.....and get the fridge filled tomorrow.
So, there is nothing to eat right now . So...so, I cooked some spaghetti for you. I thought you might be hungry." She told me .

For a moment, I thought to let her in and eat the spaghetti .
But, then suddenly all those memories replayed in my mind.

I bitterly laughed and clapped my hands saying, "You know what, you deserve an Oscar . Really, I am not kidding. You should have at least 10 to 20 Oscars in your hand for acting so beautifully ."

I harshly grabbed her by her elbow and said, "What do you think that you are the only one who has mind? Even I was born with a mind . And I know how to use it. So, you can't keep on fooling me around here.
I know your true colours. Acting all innocent in front of me, cooking for me,  these things don't work for me now.
I have met a lots and lots of girls. But, such a shameless and characterless girl, I have seen for the first time in my life. You really don't know that people also can think, right?
Otherwise you wouldn't have thought of double crossing me . What did you think, that you would keep on playing that typical innocent girl and I'll shower you with all my luxury items, love and what not?

But no darling, I am the biggest businessman right now and I have not achieved that title just by signing some papers. I have worked hard for that. I know how this world works. I know how the tactics work and I am way more experienced than you think. I have seen cunning people and innocent people both. I know the difference between the two.
You are really a very cunning person , acting innocent at the face. You know what , I shouldn't waste my time on you. It's a six months deal. As soon as the contract is over, you will be out of my house and my life forever.
And keep one thing in mind, till the time you are here at my mansion, you will live as I say , do as I say.

You won't talk anything more than enough with Mimi. Dare you tell her about today and you cannot imagine what would happen to your family and you. They would be on the roads and you will be in the servants quarter. Keep that thing in mind Maya.
I am a very dangerous person . If you betrayed me or if I land in trouble because of you , that day would be your last day with dignity on this earth.
You'll lose your dignity , your self respect and yourself to me that day.
And I am not lying when I say, I can be the most ruthless person you won't ever like to meet. Don't make that demon come out of me."