Welcome🖤

Maya's pov:

We reached the mansion. Lucas told me that Dan would meet me at the mansion only. I was excited to see Anna and Dan.
Mr. Adams and Lucas got out from the car. Lucas took out the wheelchair and Mr. Adams picked me to put on it. We went inside.
Lucas got a call regarding something. So, we decided to go ahead.
The living room was completely empty. I was disappointed as there was no one to welcome me.

"They are waiting for you upstairs." Mr. Adams wisphered near my ears.
His closeness was something, I never expected. But, from the last few days , I'm feeling like he's a complete different man.
Wait a second. How did he know that I was looking for Dan and Anna.
Did I say it aloud? I thought to myself.

"No, you didn't say that aloud . It's just that your expressions say that clearly." He said.
I looked at him shocked again. How can he know what I'm thinking?

He chuckled and said, "Don't stress your little brain. Your face says everything. You didn't say anything aloud. Now, let's go."

He came forward and picked me up. In a reflex action, my hands went upto his neck.
Our eyes met for once, but he quickly averted his gaze.
When he was climbing, I looked at the stairs that were decorated beautifully with white ballons. It looked really beautiful.

Then, I realised that we've crossed my room

Then, I realised that we've crossed my room. He walked forward crossing his room too. I wondered where we were going. Then, he took me to the other floor.
I must say that he's really very strong. Climbing two floors that too while carrying a person isn't an easy thing.
I haven't seen this floor. He stopped in front of a room and opened it by pushing the door slightly with his leg.
As soon as we entered the room, there was a table set with different gifts and decorated with candles and balloons of golden and black shade. It also had a welcome home banner.

I smiled looking at the decorations

I smiled looking at the decorations .
"Surprise."
I was shocked when the sudden voices came. Soon Anna and Dan came forward, looking all happy and cheerful.