All's well 🖤

Xavier's pov:

I went to the kitchen and sight was something that soothed my eyes. Maya looked amazingly beautiful. With her hair falling over face and those small earrings , she looked like an innocent princess . With a bowl in her hand and a whisker in the other, she was all set.

My shoes kicked the floor and with that was she looked up smiling, I guess  assuming it was Anna

My shoes kicked the floor and with that was she looked up smiling, I guess  assuming it was Anna . As soon as she saw me , her smile faded . I regretted my words earlier at this moment a lot. She was so affected by my words that the beautiful smile she had, just faded away within a second, as soon as she saw me.

I even mocked her for gawking at me thinking that she would smile but she didn't. I don't know why but I didn't find the courage to apologize to her at that moment.

She then ignored me and got back to her work . She put the cake in the microwave and was going from there when she saw that I was still in the kitchen. I got upset at that moment that my presence affected her so much that she didn't even want to be with me in the same room for much time. But , I didn't want her to go away and her cake getting destroyed or burnt. So , I went from there .

After sometime , Dan and Lucas came. Dan ran straight into Mimi's arms and hugged her tightly. She was always this close to Mimi (even more than me 😁).

Lucas hugged me and said, "Dude , she she isn't cool yet . You will have to work hard a lot . This time , you messed up big ," and he patted my back .
"I know man." I replied.

I went to hug Dan but, she ignored me and sat on the couch with Lucas and Mimi. Mimi went to call Maya and returned without her. I thought she will come after a minute or two, but it had been 5 minutes Anna called her .

That's when I got up from the couch and said," I'll see what happened ."
I went in the kitchen and saw that she was rubbing her hands on her dress and an emotion of fear on her face . I went towards her and explained her that my sister and my best friend won't judge her and I found that exact moment and the courage inside me to apologise to her.

She didn't say if she forgave me or not but she calmed down after my confession.

We both went towards the living room. Then , she met Dan and Lucas. After sometime, I guess she felt that my sister wasn't talking to me. She looked at me for a second and then looked back at Dan. She then, stood up from the couch and looked at Lucas.

" Mr. Cameron, if you don't mind , Can you please come and sit with your wife? I want to talk to both of you."

Looking at her, I knew that she was freaking out inside . But, the little confidence she showed on her face, made me smile . I don't know what she was going to do . Even , I was curious. They both sat and she sat on her knees in front of both of them . They both were shocked for a second and then she said," it's ok".

She took both of their hands in hers and said, "I know you both are upset with Mr. Adams for whatever happened between us. But, let me tell you it wasn't his decision alone. Even, I said yes for this marriage . Please don't assume that he forced me or played with my emotions or my life.
He is a really great man and he's taking really good care of me.