Making Love ❤️

Complete chapter full of mature content. Only advised to read for those who are above 18.
*******

I was scared, nervous, anxious, excited and much more.

I was busy into thoughts when suddenly I felt a weight over my head.

There was my extremely handsome husband resting his chin on my head.

"You looked stunning, absolutely breathtaking, amazing, beautiful, heavenly, gorgeous and every word I can't remember right now at our wedding." He wisphered huskily.

"You too look dashing." I said, lowering my head to hide the crawling blush on my face.

"Maya." He called out.

"Hmm." I said, still not lifting my head.

"Are you happy?" He asked.

I lifted my head and got up. I held his face in my palms. "I've never been this happy before. Thank you so much for making all my dreams come true." I smiled, with tears of joy in my eyes.

He smiled, kissing my forehead.

Author's pov:

"You are really a dream that I didn't even know I dreamt of. It's so blessed to have you as my wife again, this time purely out of love." he said, reaching his hand out toward hers.

She let him lay his hand over hers, then lift her hand and wrap his around it. His hand was so large and warm. She felt a tingle at the base of her neck.

He was still smiling at her, and she didn't know what to say or do.

He lustfully looked at her red , plum lips and into her eyes again.

"May I?" He asked and she understood nodding her head.

He reached out his free hand and touched her face, turning her chin to bring her eyes back to his. He held her there, then releasing her hand, he leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers very lightly.

 He held her there, then releasing her hand, he leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers very lightly

She sucked in a breath, as if it was her first kiss, which seemed to embolden him. Xavier leaned in, moving the hand on her chin around to the back of her head, lacing his fingers into her hair hanging free down her back.

His lips made firm contact with hers, and he moved them against her in a way, she could never have imagined. Her own lips answered his. She felt his tongue slide along her lower lip, and as she gasped again, his tongue to slid into her mouth.

 She felt his tongue slide along her lower lip, and as she gasped again, his tongue to slid into her mouth