The Wedding 🖤

Author's pov:

Signs from the universe trickle in as a lullaby. They get them though this life. They get them from today safely into the next today. Yet there are times when they come as a flood triggering significant signs from the past, weaving them together as a warning of change, of another blessing, another curse, another duty... and they pray some fun times too.

Today is gonna be a flood. A total flood of love. One cannot tell what is to come, only that it is harbinger of great challenge and great joy, thus great opportunity too. The outcome is unwritten. For this moment, this is today. The day when the two soles, that perfectly complement each other, are gonna tied into a holy bond for lifetime.

Yes! It was their wedding today.

Both of them didn't realise how those four days passed, in a spur of time. All the preparations were to be done by the wedding planners but, as Maya wanted , she chose each and everything for her wedding, of course with Xavier's help. Xavier also, freed his schedule whenever needed in these days to accompany Maya for everything. Everything was going so perfect that Maya used to pinch herself every now and then to believe, whether it's true or not.

Xavier woke up at the crack of dawn. Except for a few voices of the chirping birds, the morning was calm. The ticking of a clock that hung on a beautiful wall with all sorts of decor reminded him that he was quite early. Still, he rushed to the bathroom and had a cold shower. Upon reaching his room, he dressed to kill.

He gobbled down the scrumptious breakfast that his maid just served and now, he was ready to leave

He gobbled down the scrumptious breakfast that his maid just served and now, he was ready to leave. He boarded his Limousine then, his chauffeur started the engine. They left home for the church in a supersonic speed.

On the other side, Maya who was staying at Dan's for easy dressing and make up, prepared herself by putting on a magnificent wedding gown. It was white with shiny bottons that made her as beautiful as a gazelle.

Dan and Liam along with Daisy, escorted her to the place where she would meet her would-be husband- Xavier, her knight in shining armour

Xavier, who was now patiently waiting for Maya with his best man Lucas , was highly impatient.