CROSSOVER 1

1

It's raining.
This is the worst weather for Muang Nan. He see lots of couple during this time and it leaves a bitter taste in his mouth. He looks up the sky and sigh, putting both of his hands in his pocket to warm it up, why do he feel so empty? What is fame and intelligence if you feel like a hollow shell, how long will he fake his smile throughout his life?  Why is his life like this?

He tightly close his eyes and sigh. He's tired. Tired of everything. He wanted to feel alive.

Opening his eyes slowly he saw the raining slowing down. Oh, he can go home without an umbrella.  He look around and saw most of the students are already gone, he curses at Mork for going after Pi, that idiot didn't even leave an umbrella for him.

"Just my luck," Nan said sarcastically, fuck this life, fuck this weather, fuck every-

"Need help?" He heard a deep voice behind him. He roll his eyes, he doesn't have a strength to smile right now. He felt like his energy to socialize just dropped down with the rain earlier. He took a deep breath and sigh, putting a small smile but when he turn around, his smile dropped. His lips parted with anticipation. Is he dreaming? There's a tall, tan and handsome guy in the front of him. The stranger smile. No, no, no... Muang Nan's heart skipped a beat.

"Pardon?" Nan asked as he blinked several times to get his senses back. The handsome stranger smells nice. Earthy, sweet and all in all manly.

"I said do you need help?" The stranger said smiling at him. Oh good gods and goddesses. If this is a dream don't wake Nan up. This time, he mentally thank Mork for leaving him behind.

"Ah, yeah... I forgot my umbrella. I just wanna go to the bus stop," It was a shock that he didn't ramble random words out, he didn't stutter also. His skin heat up, he feels alive. This stranger made him feel alive.

"Oh, I can take you there, I have an umbrella. I'm going to walk back to my department building, would you like to go now?" Oh, he is from another department? A clue for Nan who already mentally took a picture of the stranger's face in his mind.

"Oh and I'm Un, from Fine Arts department, and you are?" Un asked Nan as he open his umbrella. Muang Nan, smile and whispered,

"Un,"

"Yeah?" Un look at Nan and he blushes, he said his name a bit loud for Un to hear it.

"I'm Muang Nan, Allied health sciences department, sophomore..."

"Nice to meet you Muang Nan, I'm a year ahead of you," Nan smile and nod. It's good to know something about the person who interest him the most.

They're peacefully walking under an umbrella in the middle of a pouring rain. It may sound romantic but for Muang Nan this is the first time he fell in love.

When Un dropped Nan off at the bus stop he watch Un's figure walk away from him till he disappeared from his view. How can a few minutes with Un made him feel alive than the pass years he was barely breathing, like his head is just above the water. How can be someone like him, a tragic fragment of the universe have an encounter with a beautiful soul like Un?

--

Un's heart is beating too fast, so loud that he was worried if the person he was walking with under the umbrella heard how his heart wanna burst out from his chest. No way... He like someone else, right? But that person, Muang Nan, he felt that at the first look into his eyes, he is naked. Like Nan got into his soul before he knew it. He can still hear Nan's soft gasp when their eyes met. Did he felt it too? The same feeling when their eyes first met?

Those glittery brown, doe eyes looks at him with longing.

"Un?" He heard his name being called and blink. Huh? He arrive at their department building already? He look in the front of him and saw Third, a fellow student. They have a play together. Was he late?