CROSSOVER 5

5

MORK: Tell me where you are, it's been a week. Answer the damn call!

Muang Nan is still at Un's apartment. He refuses to answer anyone's call except Un's. He is already coordinating with his Professors saying he is sick and he'll be studying at home. They all agree since Nan is a good student.

MORK: If you don't answer the damn call I'll march to Un's department looking for you.

Shit, that got him. He knows Mork doesn't bluff. That guy will really make his way to Un's department just to ask him directly where Nan is.

His phone rings again and he sigh as he answer.

"Mork,"

"Don't Mork me, where the hell are you?!"

"I'm safe here don't worry,"

"That's not the answer to my question Nan," He can sense Mork's anger already.

"Un's apartment," Nan murmur on his phone. He heard a voice in the background trying to calm his bestfriend. Oh, he miss them.

"Send me the address," He knows that tone of Mork. He won't take no for an answer.

"I will, just check if someone is following you or-" Yes, Muang Nan is being paranoid.

"It's about that nightmare isn't it? I knew you were lying about you being calm that night,"

"Mork, I'm not you responsibility,"

"But at lease tell me the truth no? Don't carry all of this alone,"

"I'm not alone, I have Un,"

"Does he know though?" That shut him up. No, he doesn't. He wants to keep it that way. He wants to protect Un from his past. The man doesn't have any connection nor idea about it. He wants Un not to think about it. To be honest, him and Un... He is not sure what they are.

"Mork please,"

"Don't. Let's meet and talk. Send me the address," Before he can even say anything Mork ended the call.

--

"Un," The welcoming voice of Muang Nan when he opened the door greeted him. He smile but when he saw Nan's face, his smile disappear.

"Hey, why do you look worried? Professors asking for you to be present in class?" Nan shake his head and sigh.

"Mork and Pi will come visit. I know this is not my apartment for them to visit but-" Un doesn't mind to be honest. He wants to see how the three interact with each other on close doors.

"Hey, hey... It's okay, you said they're your bestfriends, I'm sure they're worried sick about you," Now, Un still didn't know what's going on. There's a huge possibility that this time, he'll know what is happening.

--

While waiting for Nan's bestfriends, the two of them clean around the house. Then Un started preparing dinner, Nan is finishing his school works. He got too many projects that are almost due.

Un walk in the living room, with a plate of cut apples. Putting it in the space of the coffee table with no paper. Nan looked up and gave Un the biggest smile that he can give. Un smile back, stood up straight and right on cue, the knock on the door that they've been waiting for. They look at each other.

"I'll get it, fix you papers first," Un said as he walks to the door, he inhales deeply and sigh. Is he about to face Nan's bestfriend's wrath? Un open the door to see a displeased Mork and an awkwardly smiling Pi. He gave them a small smile.