CROSSOVER 19

19

Mork is with Muang Nan that night. They are waiting for Un to come back, Nan is already worried. It's been hours since Un went on a drive. Un called Nan's bestfriend to stay with him as he drive god knows where. But it's getting late and Mork have other things to do.

"Are you sure? Your okay?" Nan nods and smile at his bestfriend. He is not that helpless, he was just shaken up earlier.

"Yeah I can wait for him alone, go home. Pi won't sleep without you," Mork sigh and nod his head. He is worried that this is a bad outcome of what happened to the lovers earlier. This is not how it's suppose to be. Misunderstandings should be address as soon as emotions are under control.

"But if something hap-"

"Yes, I know. Go, go," Mork chuckle and left Nan.

"Where are you Un, please come home," But no matter how many times Nan said those words in the wind, Un didn't come back that night— and the days after that.

--

2 YEARS LATER

'We don't have to to end up together to know if we are soulmates. We tried didn't we? But fate doesn't always go in our favor, well maybe not in this life time. Let's meet again, the next lifetime, you and I. In a different world, in a different universe but the same you,'

Muang Nan held the piece of paper hard. He misses him. God knows how he always reach the other side of the bed and be disappointed to feel it cold. Standing outside the hospital where he is working under a tree as the cold breeze passes him by, sadness settles within his heart.

Nan sigh as he looked up the sky, it's getting dark, the clouds looks heavy like they're gonna pour a whole ocean of tears.

"Will I see him today?" Will the rain be kind to them? To let them meet in a pouring rain? Like before?

"God, I miss him," Nan let out a painful chuckle as his voice cracked. Eyes watered, does the rain still brings blessing to people? Can it bring him his blessing?

"Doctor, the room is ready for the next patient," Nan turn to see the nurse gave him an awkward smile, he is sure the nurses had a hard time thinking who will talk to him specially with his expression. He smiled at the youbg lady and nod.

"Thank you Phan, I'll be there in a sec," The nurse nod back at him with an apologetic smile, why? Does he look pitiful today?

"Come back," He mutter in the wind. May the wind bring Un back to him.

--

"That's the last one Dr. Chareonphon," Nan smiled.

"Phan really, Muang Nan or Nan is better than calling me Dr.," He told the nurse who just giggle and roll her eyes at him.

"You worked hard for your title and you just want to use your given name?" No, lady you don't understand, I hate the surname, Nan thought. He sigh, there's no way he'll say that out loud.

"Well thank you for your hard work today," The nurse smile and left him with his thoughts again. Looking outside the window of his office, he saw the rain drops.

"So, it really rain... I wonder-" Wishful thinking.

--

Out of the office. Nan stopped by the mall near his work place, he loves a coffee shop in this place. They even know now how he likes his coffee.

"Mr. Nan!" A staffed beamed as they saw him enter the shop. He heard the other staffs said their hello's and hi's to him. He walked to the counter with the smile as the coffee aroma hits him so hard. What a soft spot for caffeine is this? He even smell the newly baked pasties.