CROSSOVER 20

20

It's been two years.
So many things happened within those time.

— Tat tried to chase Muang Nan but he fail. Last thing that they knew about him is that he is fixing his marriage since his wife knew what happened with Muang Nan.

**

Tat cannot let Muang Nan go. He still loves him, he asked for his current address and found out that Nan is already living with his boyfriend. Not going to risk seeing Un again, Tat tried to meet him at the University where he didn't know Un also goes to.

"So I was right, it's you," Un said as he sees Tat walking around the University and surely looking for Nan's department.

"I just want to tal-"

"We both know that's bullshit. The last time you both saw each other you took advantage of him,"

"I didn't! I JUST WANT TO FEEL HIM AND-"

"And scare him to death? Did you know how traumatizing that was for him? Frozen on the spot, scared that if he moves you'll grab him like what you-"

"STOP!" Oh lord, he looks like a crazy person with those eyes. He looks lost and desperate.

"P'Tat, stop this. Think about your family, your wife— how will she react about this of she finds out?"

**

— The night Un drove around he end up in his parents house, he couldn't go back to Nan for days because while he was there they got a message that his grandparents (his mother's parents) who they didn't met before since they are against the marriage of their only daughter to their father—passed away.

**

Driving for almost two hours, Un stopped in the front of their house. Oh, he came home after seeing Nan like that. Nan looks scared with his presence, he just have to get out and think.

Un sigh and lean back. God, it's a draining day. He is still mad at Tat, he didn't even got a chance to punch the man 'cause he is more worried at his boyfriend. A knock on his window took him out of his thoughts, his younger brother gave him a small smile. He roll the window down to hear the young lad.

"Dinner's ready," Un smile and nod at Prin. He feels like crying now, his anger is getting low his emotions are in turmoil.

"Open the door Phi, you look distraught. Come lemme hug you," Un chuckle, closing the window and open his car door. When he got out, Prin hugged him so tight. He felt at ease and pat his brother's head.

--

Bas and Som are worried about Un being at home. They know something is wrong. Un told them not to contact Muang Nan for awhile, the young man needs to rest. The parents just hope and pray that whatever the couple are going through they can make it out alive. Maybe in the future the lovers will tell them about what happened today but for now they just need to hold on.

Un had his head on his mother's lap while watching some documentaries about serial killers. But his father barged in the living room with a pale face. Un had to get up.

"Pa..?" He started but his father is only looking at his wife.

"Hospital... Honey, your parents got into a car accident..." Som gasp as her knees gone weak about to fall down but Un caught his mother by the arms.

--

Dead on arrival. That is what the family received from the doctor when they got on the hospital.