CROSSOVER 3

3

"Muang Nan," Mork called out his best friend who was walking towards their building. Nan looks happy today.

"Mork, Pi" Nan said happily. Mork and Pi look at each other, weird.

"What's with you?" Mork knew something happened. It's a good thing, Nan is usually smiling but deep inside he was drowning in sorrow. But today, it's different. For a few days now Nan goes missing for a half an hour then goes back sad. Interesting.

"Nothing,"

"Hmm, you've been missing for half an hour every single day, going back in here sad then you'll tell us... Nothing?" Mork knows how his bestfriend doesn't want to be alone. Muang Nan always want people to surround him.

"Sutthaya, stop interrogating your bestfriend. Nan will tell us about it when he is ready," Pi said as he gave his boyfriend a warning glare. Nan is thankful, he doesn't want to tell more about Un at the mean time. He isn't sure what he is even doing.

On the other hand, Mork is worried. His bestfriend is not talking to him about what he was doing, this is the first time that Nan is keeping him away from something or someone. Maybe it's because of that senior.

"Was it about him?"

"Can't you just let it go Mork?" That defensive tone got Mork. He is getting mad.

"It's so important that you have to be secretive about it?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Muang Nan spat out. He don't get why Mork is acting like his older brother.

"Sutthaya, shut it," Pi said rubbing his temple. These two is making his head hurt. This is a first time he is seeing a situation like this between Mork and Muang Nan who is usually more close than him and his boyfriend.

"Stop pestering me about this, I'll tell you when I want to, stop forcing it out of me," Nan said with a low, angry voice passing them by without saying a single word. Mork feel bad, he didn't know why he feel like he was loosing his bestfriend in the process of meeting that senior.

Pi hold Mork's hand. They look at each other and Pi smile.

"He isn't helpless Sutthaya, he is finally getting out of his comfort zone, why won't you let it happen?"

"What if he gets hurt on the top of his family issues? How will he survive?"

"Be there for him when he needs you, don't restraint him. I know you and him got a long way back, it's not bad to worry for him... It's bad that you're obsessing about it," Mork knows that he sounded so weird and obsess about Nan's current situation. He is already thinking what will happen if this news gets caught up with Muang Nan's father. He is not pleased with Nan already, what if he found out that Nan will be having a relationship with the same gender that he strongly oppose.

"I'll prepare for the worst then," Mork murmur but Pi heard him.

"Is it that bad?" Pi knows Mork and Nan has been friends for a longtime and this worries Pi also, if his boyfriend is like this it must be in a whole different level of craziness regarding the family issue.

"Nan having a relationship is not the problem, it's his father that I'm worried about," Pi was left thinking what really is the kind of family a person like Muang Nan have... Is it better that he doesn't know?

--

Muang Nan and Un is becoming the talk of the University. Both good-looking and popular among the student body, they've been together almost everyday. Everybody talks about how they look like a perfect couple.