CROSSOVER 4

4

**

"Muang Nan you're the one that I love, please wait for me, I'll end it," His voice is breaking, Muang Nan's eyes are already dead. Emotions are all gone. He isn't crying either. The older man is scared, he is afraid that it will come to this point. Muang Nan knowing all about his life and how he is engage with someone else.

He tried to reach out his hand to touch Nan's face but the younger male's hand stop him from even getting his finger tips touch a slight feel of his lover's skin. He's really loosing him. Nan looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Fuck you for making me feel like a complete shit. For making me feel I'm an option all along... Am I your experimental game? Testing waters if you are really into women or men?" It doesn't, he really love Nan. It's just he is engage with someone that his family likes.

"Nan, please, no, I-"

"Stop, you make me sick," He then turns around, leaving the older man alone. But he isn't giving up, the older male grabbed Nan's wrist hard and throw him on the floor...

**

Muang Nan got up gasping for air, fuck, it's that dream again. After 2 years, why did that flashback appear out of nowhere? What does that dream mean?

Nan open the lampshade on his nightstand and took his phone. He scroll on his contacts and saw Un's number but he knew that is not the person he should be talking right now. Then he saw it, Mork's number. He clicked on it. After a few rings the call went through.

"Hello?" Oh it's Pi. Shit. He woke the guy up. What is he even thinking?

"Shit, sorry Pi, I just-" He heard shuffling noise.

"Hold on lemme wake him up," Did Pi knew something happened to him? Is it evident in his voice? He look at his hand and grit his teeth. His hand is shaking. He heard a low voices on call.

"Pi really it's okay you don-" It's really a bad decision to call his bestfriend first.

"Nan?" Mork sounds so worried. The relief that he felt hearing a familiar voice after that shitty dream, it's like a thorn pierced in his throat was pulled out enough for him to slowly regain his breathing.

His eyes watered, lips and mouth dry. What does that dream mean? Does it mean he is coming back?

"Mork I had a nightmare about-"

"The bastard?" Yes, Mork knows. He is there. He knows everything. Every single details about what happened to him and Dr. Tat.

"Nan, your voice is shaking. Calm the fuck down," He now hears him opening drawers and he hear sound of keys.

"What if he comes back to do it again, he-" He is panicking already, thinking where to hide if that man comes back and find him.

"Nan, should I call Un?" Should Mork do it? Should he do it?

"No!" Yes, yes he wanted to be in Un's arms right now.

"Then calm down," Nan heard Mork getting up.

"Should I go there?"

"Take me with you, I'll make you both coffee or hot cocoa," He heard Pi on the background. Geez, this couple. He's glad, he have them around. He is already embarrassed that he woke them up at almost three in the morning, yet the two wanted to be with him in a time like this. Maybe he'll say okay if it's just Mork. But things change, he can't just call his bestfriend like Mork doesn't have a life.

"Guys it's okay, I-"

"We both know you are not okay. What he did to you still angers me. I'm still mad that you didn't even file a case against him,"