CROSSOVER 17

17

The Suwanpraserit Family really do have a distinct sharp features. They are all tall with god given stunning faces that most of the families will ask for their sons. Looking at their parents there's no doubt that their genes are not playing around. If you put them in a crowded place their faces will definitely stood out, Nan wonders why they didn't pursue modeling or acting, they all have a look for it.

The first son is called Mik, he is an obstetrician, despite of being around women 24/7 the man is just not interested - mama Som already asking him if he is interested in other genders but the man is not giving answers.

The second one is called Bew, a Major in Army. He is engage to Fern (a very lovely woman), they've been together for 4 years but it's sad she cannot come home with Bew because she have a teacher convention or something.

The there's Un the third one and Prin the youngest.

Prin is a student, studying Culinary.

Man, this family is full of intelligent and talented men. The only cute thing in the house as of the moment is their mother.

"You are one of the cute things in this household at the moment," Nan heard his boyfriend behind him said. He smile shyly and pout.

"Do I?" Nan heard a hum of agreement from Un.

"Two rays of sunshine, too bad you can't meet Fern today. Maybe next time," Oh he'll definitely be back. He'll be there for all the family gatherings Un will have. He'll be there every step in the future. He isn't going to let his man go.

"Oh but she add me on Line already, we're talking... She's so happy that she's no longer the only person Ma will spoil," Nan chuckled remembering how their conversation on the messaging app went. Un kissed the top on Nan's head.

"I'll be going to the market with my brothers, stay here, we'll be back soon,"  Nan nods and remember his mother's message. Well, time to fix the broken bridges to get to her.

--

It's only day one in the Suwanpraserit household and Nan already heard a lot of stories about the famous sons in the area. They are all famous for their looks and attitudes towards people that most of them always send their sons or daughters in the house to deliver their products from their families.

Muang Nan also learn that Un's family like helping small businesses in the area. They even have a market for the small business owners to start up.

"Muang Nan, how do you like it here?" Bas asked Nan while they all sat in the living room. Nan beamed at them.

"Ohh, I love it here! It's my first time drinking coconut juice straight from the coconut!" Nan tell them excitedly. Un just watched his boyfriend with a soft smile, holding the younger male's hand. Nan entwined their fingers as he talk to Un's parents, telling them all the things they did earlier in the afternoon. The action didn't escape Som and Bas' sight, making the brothers look at Un who's listening to Nan rambling with a lovestruck smile. Well shit, this is the first time they saw their brother like this - they felt attacked.

"Ahh, you got it bad," Mik said smirking at Un getting a hearty laugh from Bew.

"He does, but don't point fingers to the young people who have a partner. What you gonna do now Mik? You're getting old and rich alone," Bew said as he cross his arms on his chest. Mik frown hearing his brother.

"Stop it," Un said knowing the both of them will get into a petty fight.

"Tell that to Bew," Mik said rolling his eyes. He turn to Bew with a poker face.