CROSSOVER 10

10

Friday.
Today Un will meet the family who love Muang Nan till this day. Mork's family.

"Do I look okay?" Un asked Nan. Muang Nan licked his lips as he see his man in long sleeves dress shirt, sleeves folded up to his elbow, dark pants. The pants fitted Un so well, emphasizing his great figure. His hair got longer making it harder for Nan to keep his hands to himself. He swallowed hard and averted his eyes.

"Yeah, you look gorgeous baby," Nan said as he tries to get out of the same area where Un is. Un knew it. They've been teasing each other for days now but it's Nan who always pulls away first. His eyes are somehow mixed with lust and worry. When it happens, Un respect the boundaries. He wanted Nan to be sure if something happens between them. He wants him to enjoy and be comfortable with it.

"How do you know Nan if you are looking the other way?" Un gently grab his chin making Nan gasp looking at Un with his 'Fuck Me' eyes. Un lit his head to the side.

"How do I look Nan," Nan's lips parted. Un, he is not really asking, he just want a reaction from him.

"You are being unfair right now," Nan said as his breath becomes hollow, almost panting. Un just chuckle and nod. He let Nan go and stepped back.

"Well be late," Un said getting his wallet on the bed. He turn to his suprise Nan standing too close to him.

"Kiss me hard before we go," Un lean down to capture Nan's soft lips. Nan cling onto Un's broad shoulders. The slow, passionate kiss. It's everything. Nan's hand made it's way to Un's nape. No, not right now. Nan is already urging him to deepen the kiss. He slowly pull away from the kiss, giving each other a time to catch their breath. Un look at his boyfriend's face, god, Nan's face is so beautiful with his plump lips still parted, his eyes still close. He'll do anything for this man.

Un's hand made it's way to Nan's chin and run his thumb on his bottom lip.

"Baby, breath. We need to go now. They're waiting for us," Nan swallowed hard. He nod and let Un go. He open his eyes, it's clouded by excitement and lust.

"No, no, no. We really need to go Nan,"

"Yes, let me just... Collect myself. One moment please," Nan said as he stepped back from Un and look into the ceiling and bit his lower lip. Calm down.

--

The restaurant looks expensive. This is the kind of place Un will never go to. Muang Nan grab Un's hand. They looked at each other and smile.

"Ready? Don't be nervous, Mork and Meen parents are the nicest people," Un nod and gave a weak smile. But the current standing in life is very different for Un and Muang Nan.

Is this going to be a problem in the future?

--

"So Un, Fine Arts department?" Mork's father asked smiling at him. Un nod and proceeds to talk about his course. Mork's parents already fall in love with Un's charm and the way he speaks.

Mork's father is called Aran and his mother is called Prija.

Meen is looking at Un with heart eyes again.

Muang Nan stared at Meen with a bitch resting face of his. Mork is already watching them, Pi on the other hand is enjoying the food and holding Mork's hand under the table.

"Oh that's wonderful Un, sometimes we'd love to invite you to some art galleries. My wife and I love looking at great pieces," Aran said as he look at his wife who is nodding at the idea.

"We'd love to hear your input on paintings and sculptures for the hospitals," Prija said as Un nod, he forgot that Mork's family have hospitals. Aran looks at Nan.