CROSSOVER 6

6

**

"Two-"

"Un, I told you I don't see you more than that," Two can't see his future with Un. He is not attracted to him. Un's teary eyes made an appearance but he didn't fully cry, Un smile through the pain.

Two felt bad that he can't give Un the same feelings the man feels for him. Seeing Un like this breaks his heart in some way, a throbbing pain pierced his heart. How can he make it better when his words did this to Un?

Un smiled sadly. His eyes are now empty.

"Then I'll stop now Two, I know my feelings is a burden to you but thank you for keeping up with me till I can't see myself in this kind of situation anymore," Two's eyes widen. Un just said he is giving up on Two. Should he celebrate right now? He successfully pushed him away, he will no longer have to deal with his sweet gestures.

"My mother always say, love the person till you can't feel anything towards them anymore. So you won't regret, because you know, you did all you can to make them feel your love," Un said looking at the sea in the front of them. They are sitting in the sand, in a beach where they all decided to visit. Sunset is beautiful but the conversation that they have is painful. That's the last time Two heard Un said.

"I really loved you, thank you,"

**

The flashback Two didn't want to remember. Why didn't he felt something that time? Why didn't his heart felt dying as he watched the sunset with Un that time? He chuckled bitterly. Because his stupid ass kept on thinking what others will say towards men to men relationship than acknowledging that he is in love with Un the first time he said he liked Two.

Realizing it after a year is painful. But realizing it after a year and finding out that he already moved on is agonizing.  Specially seeing Un who's doing so well with that Muang Nan. Un isn't doing the same things he did for Two before with that young guy, Un is doing so much more than what he did with him. So much more. Making him angry. Him hating Muang Nan for having the privilege of being Un's happiness and love. Why? Why did Muang Nan have it better than him?

"So we are right, you're here again," Third said as he stand behind Two who is watching the sunset quietly in the same place that he and Un was sitting last year. He can still remember Un's sad eyes. His eyes full of tears as he let Two go.

"Did you know I rejected him one hundred forty-eight times in a span of one year knowing him?" Third can hear how hard it is for Two. But he also know that Un deserves the happiness that he is experiencing right now.

Third knows how it feels. Loving someone who doesn't give you the time of their day. That all they can give you is suffering. Because if Khai didn't realize his feelings that time also, maybe he moved on. Maybe, Khai is also sitting in this beach watching the sunset with Two.

Khai on the other hand is watching Two and Third. Two is sitting on the sand while Third is standing behind their friend. He mentally thank Un for making him realize that he is in love with Third before. Un and Third's friendship tested Khai's feelings towards his boyfriend before. He thought Un and Third is already getting to know each other that time.

"Love is messy isn't it?" Khai heard Bone said as they took another sip of their beer. Bone is sitting on a huge rock.

"It is,"

"How's your heart Bone? Still with that Professor?"

"Nah, I know better. She might be the first woman I truly love in my life aside from my mom and sister but I'm thankful. She taught me that love, it comes in different ways, she came but she is not the right person. So I promise myself I'll wait, no matter how long. I'll wait for my person," It is deep, it's the first time Khai hear Bone talk like this. He didn't say anything funny. He wants moments like this, the vulnerable side of everyone.