CROSSOVER 14

14

"We need to talk," Muang Nan said as he close the door of their bedroom and block it, preventing Un to exit the area without them talking about... Them.

He wants to clear the atmosphere between them, he wanted to know if his fear is real... That this is the end of them.

Un inhale sharply and sigh heavily. He is still hurt about their last conversation. He didn't know if that's what really Nan is thinking about him. Are they just hurting each other by staying together?

He is standing a few feet away from his boyfriend who is trying to be brave in the front of him but fails to do so. Nan's eyes is so expressive that he can see how this is shaking him up. They are not used to it, not talking to each other. This is the worst fight that they had and it become more personal - to the point of Nan saying things in the midst of his anger.

They've been busy for the whole week but they know, they need to talk this out. Ending it or talking things out. Fuck, his whole being is screaming to run and just hug Nan. Just forget all of it but he if do he'll always wonder if the guy he is sleeping with every night see him as a opportunist. Did the young man in the front of him really thought that his feelings for him is a lie? What is real in them then? Is it just him loving this man genuinely and being accused like that?

Un is not mad. Un is trying to understand him from the start. He cross his arms over his chest and thought of the best thing he can say as of the moment since the silence that they have between them is too heavy for him.

A knock on their door caught their attention.

"I'll be taking Prin in my house, while you two talk. Come for dinner, both of you," Mork said. He is giving Un and Nan time to talk about them. 

While listening to that Nan had a mantra inside his head;

'I'm sorry Un, I was not thinking clearly that time. I accused you of the things that you're not. I'm sorry that I doubted you. I love you,'

"Okay, please drive carefully Mork. Prin please behave yourself, me and Nan will be there shortly," Un said as he heard a faint 'yes' from his brother. He heard them leave the premise and close the door. 

'I'm sorry Un, I was not thinking clearly that time. I accused you of the things that you're not. I'm sorry that I doubted you. I love you,'

Nan looked at his boyfriend whose eyes are clouded with emotions he cannot pin out. He's scared. He can already feel the void that their fight did in the span of a week they are not talking about it. He swallowed hard.

'I'm sorry Un, I was not thinking clearly that time. I accused you of the things that you're not. I'm sorry that I doubted you. I love you,'

"Un... Punch me," Well, that's not what Nan have in mind as his first sentence to Un.

Un on the other hand is stunned, did he heard Nan right? He blink several times and frown.

"What?" Un asked dumbfounded.

"Punch me, for thinking bad things about you, accusing things that you're not..."

"Nan," Un said as he bow his head pressing his two fingers on the bridge of his nose. 

"Tell me what do you think of me?" Un asked making Nan's heart drop. He knows, his words deeply wounded Un.

"You're the love of my life," 

"And does being the love of your life means I'll get same treatment like last week?" Ahh, it hurts hearing it from Un.

"Un I-" He started but he cannot find his words again, Nan think! You're losing him every minute. His eyes watered, tears streaming down his face looking down. What words can make him stay?