CROSSOVER 12

12

Third is typing on his laptop as he finish the reports about their successful play. He is smiling as the dimples on his cheeks appear.

He finished the report and sigh happily. Third looks around to find his boyfriend, but still he isn't at home. He looks at the clock, 8:33 in the evening. Where the hell is Khai? On cue Khai came banging the door of their apartment.

"Third! Helpppp!" Third run towards the door and open it to see a tired Khai and a very drunk Two. They didn't tell him they're going to drink tonight? Maybe confusion is written on his face that Khai had to say something.

"The waiter there got his phone and contact me since they always hear there that we drink with him," Khai said dropping Two on the couch. He sat on the floor and sigh heavily. Third is worried, Two has been weird and he is sure it's about Un.

"I heard he broke up with Lyn," Khai said quietly making Third's eyes wide. No way.

"Are you sure?" Khai nod leaning his back on the couch.

"They said he was drinking from 12 noon till the time they called me. He was saying he broke up with this chick for this man and blah blah blah,"

"What the fuck is he thinking? He can get Un back?" Third is reeling. Khai sigh. This is messed up. Is he really in love with Un or he is just wanting the guy because he isn't available anymore?

"I don't wanna think anymoreeeee! That guy is way too heavy to drag while drunk. He was singing sad love songs out of tune in the cab that I wanted to pay the cab driver triple because I'm sure his eardrums shattered,"

"Will he try to go for Un?" Third's question hanged in the air for awhile.

"I can see it happening," Khai said standing up. He look at his worried boyfriend.

"Third, what do you-"

"I think he shouldn't do anything stupid and just talk to Un, so that Un can reject him this time and he have to accept that,"

"You think that will fix this?"

"It won't but it will put him in his place," Third sounds so cold that it actually send chills up on Khai's body. Do Third remember all the things Khai did to him before, doing that just to give up on him? Khai walk towards Third and hug him from behind. His boyfriend's body got tensed but relaxed when he placed his chin on Third's shoulder.

"I'm sorry,"

"About?"

"The things I did before,"

"You don't have too, it's all in the past,"

"I'll forever prove to you that giving me a chance is worth it," Third just smile and nod. Let actions determine your words, Khai.

--

Muang Nan is studying alone in a cafe near the University, he is waiting for Un. Then they all enter the cafe.

Khai, Third, Bone and Two. This is the first time Muang Nan will meet Two, he was curious about this guy before. When he met Khai, Third and Bone before in Un's apartment they said their other friend already gone out for a date. So this is him.

Khai look around and saw Muang Nan is already looking at them, he is about to wave at the young man but he saw Nan's eyes are pinned with the person on Bone's side. Two. God, he already know about them?

"Muang Nan!" Third called Nan with a cheeky smile, dimples out. Third is really glad to see Nan. The guy looks so nice and seeing Un so focus with his studies and smiling occasionally out of the blue is a good sign for him.