CROSSOVER 13

13

NAM: Can we talk soon Nan? Mom miss you, also the the results are out. Your father saw it already. I want you to see the result in person, we have to talk about something.

Nan received the message from his mother for an hour now, he read the message for a hundredth time now. He doesn't know what to reply to his mother. She always tries, she always says she loves and misses him but why can't it reach him? Why her affections cannot reach his heart? Did he just focus on getting his father's attention when his mother is trying so hard to get through him?

She always gives love, her warmth and gave up her passion for him and to his father but they both ignore her. Muang Nan was hit with the realization of what his father did to him, is what he is doing to his mother also. He groan, how can make up with her? How will do it?

Why this day is just... Too much?
First, Two is indeed a piece of art. Second, Tat is really back and he was just... Frozen in place, clinging onto Un with his life depending on his partner. Last this, his mother and his realization.

Oh, and he is already sexually frustrated then his boyfriend is tiptoeing around the issue.

"Ah fuck!" He exclaimed, god why him? He can take all the three issues easily if Un just pin him down and do his way, in anyway that he wants to do Nan.

He look at his front and saw his lectures and laptop, yeah and finals exams is just around the corner. He wants to cry already.

"Rough day?" He heard Un asked with a light voice.

"God Un, if you can do me rough it won't be a rough day," Un chocked on his coffee. He gave Nan a playful glare still coughing.

"Study," Un said sternly.

"I can't focus! Just give me something to motivate me. Take me on the couch or I don't know on this floor?"

"Nan..." Un said looking at him crossed arms. Standing like a greek god that he is, a few feet away from Nan.

"After exams," Un said leaving Nan to go to the bedroom.

"UN WHAT THE FUCK?! SO FAR!" When Un disappeared from his sight he banged his forehead on the coffee table. What a torture.

--

Un is looking at the e-mail he received. It's from Nan's father offering him a work after college in Italy, in an art gallery.

It's a huge opportunity but he don't want to leave Nan. He can do things he loves to do while he is in Thailand right?

He is not going to lie, the offer is good to look at in his résumé but just thinking about leaving Nan alone. He cannot do it.

He have to talk about this to Nan. He doesn't want to keep this a secret. He doesn't want this to be a misunderstanding, he know things like this will crawl their way out and run everything over. He doesn't want Nan to find it out in other way thinking that he didn't tell Nan the e-mail because he is considering the offer.

He took his laptop with the e-mail and walked out of the bedroom to see a studying Nan on the coffee table with a pout, maybe because of their conversation earlier. When Nan heard the bedroom door open he look at Un's way and pout more. So cute. His reading glass makes him more attractive.

Un put his laptop in the front of Nan and notions for him to read the e-mail. He is confuse but he turn to read it. Nan is quiet, then there is it. His eyes with anger. He is mad alright.

"What the hell is he playing at?" He bellow in rage.

"I don't even know how your father got my email address,"