CROSSOVER 2

2

"Un, you've been distracted for a few days now, are you okay? Should we get some rest?" Third asked Un who just shake his head, he is distracted lately, he couldn't sleep well. A certain person keeps on going into his dreams, giving him those breathtakingly beautiful brown eyes.

"Just thinking, don't worry I can still go and-"

"You're too stubborn, take a break man. Go see him," Khai said sa he watch Third and Un talk in the front of him. Khai knew, Un is in denial about his little crush on that Muang Nan fella from the other department. Since Khai is known in the campus too, he casually asked around about this guy who occupy their friend's thoughts.

Muang Nan, a son of an known socialite.
Sophomore, Allied Health Sciences.
Rumored dating a fellow student but issue die down when the fellow involved publicly dated a student from Dentistry.
Grade A student.
Teacher's favorite.
Leader of cheerleading.

He is perfect as a person. But Khai is in a deep thought, why he can't get more information about the guy's family. It means Muang Nan's family is more ahead than Khai's and it's bothering him, not because the guy is from a more wealthy family but for Un. How far can that kind of socialite will go to protect the only son of their family?

"Fine, I'll just get some fresh air, I won't be going far from this building," Un said as he sigh and walk away. Khai looked up to his boyfriend and saw Third already staring at him. He smile.

"What do you know?" Khai chuckle and gave Third an innocent look.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you already knew something about the guy he met recently," Third knows, Khai is always curious about their friends lives.

"Well, Muang Nan, Allied Health Sciences, sophomore, son of a socialite, top student, popular, good-looking," Khai said nonchalantly.

"Younger?" Khai nod.

"Word on the street, Muang Nan was doing quick trips in our building, no one knows why though,"

"And now that Un is getting some fresh air-" Third stopped talking and turn to his boyfriend.

"Yes, there's a possibility that they'll see each other,"

--

Un sigh as he sat on the bench just outside the building, since he is alone he sat comfortably, each arm rest on the bench back rest and threw his head back, closing his eyes. He needed to think straight again, he was holding back everyone on the play production.

"P'Un?" That voice made Un's eyes open. He knows who owns that voice. His eyes adjusted to the brightness and saw Muang Nan's face just above his face.

"Did I disturb you?" He asked still not moving from their position. There it is, the sweet smell from Muang Nan.

"No," He chocked out and sat up straight. He heard Nan walked from his behind going to his side.

"You don't look well P'Un," Yes, because of you. I'm loosing my sleep. You keep on appearing in my dreams, Un thought. He wanted to tell those words to Muang Nan but wouldn't it be weird? They only had a few minutes together and this is the effect. Un already knows all the lines of Nan's face. His scent. His voice.

"Ah, I couldn't get enough sleep these days," Muang Nan made a hum sound and sat beside Un, the afternoon is quiet. The breeze is warm. Being like this brings contentment to the soul of Un and Nan. Can they stay like this for a long time? Un turn to look at Nan who is looking at the pond ahead of them, smiling. Why do those beautiful eyes looks so sad?