CROSSOVER 16

16

Muang Nan and Un drive into the night with Prin back to their apartment. The silence is not suffocating, it's comforting - just full of understanding without knowing if the other person on the back knows something.

Prin is a very sensible person. He can really ask about what happen earlier but he decided not to touch that subject.

Sitting with the brothers like this made Muang Nan saw a different kind bond. Something about them just looking at each other and getting what the other person wants to say, like earlier when Prin saw Un's face, Prin nod with understanding. Nan is glad that the young male isn't questioning them. He didn't feel awkward around them too, just calm. Nan now realize he didn't just find a perfect man for him, Un also gave him the perfect family from his side.

--

Prin was picked up by their father at the couple's apartment. Just like earlier, Nan saw the guy's father giving the look with his sons... He knew something happened but he only smile at the three on the door of the apartment. Un's hand is at Nan's back.

"Stay the night Pa, it's late," Un said but Bas shook his head smiling.

"You know your Ma," He pat his son's arm, Un nod and smile softly at his father.

"She's going to stay up late waiting for us to come back. Muang Nan..." Bas said as he turn to look at his new son. Nan look at Un's father and Bas open his arms.

"Come hug your Pa goodbye, you and Un better come home soon, I know the semester ended earlier," Nan's eyes watered, trying so hard not to cry and he looked up at his boyfriend who just gave him a smile and notions him to go and have a comfort hug from a father. Muang Nan walked to Bas who held him tight. The hug is warm like a bear hugging him.

"It's okay, you're okay. Come home soon will ya? Your Ma misses you also," Bas said patting Nan's back who became more emotional crying with happy tears. He let the young man go and grab his younger son playfully putting his arm on Prin's shoulder. Nan go back into Un's embrace.

"Un see you in a few days?" Un nod at his father.

"Two days, tops," Un said making his father nod and said goodbye to the couple. When the door close, Nan bury his fave more on Un's chest. Un just smile and thank his father for being a good person and a very understanding individual.

--

"Don't pack too many clothes. I have a lot at home, you can use them. Oh maybe some underwear. But if I know Ma already bought you some clothes," Nan chocked on his croissant. What? He looked at his boyfriend dumbfoundedly.

"So just take your toiletries," Un said in a small chuckle looking at a shocked Nan.

"Babe, close your mouth. That's how my mother is," He explained because when his older brother bring his girlfriend last time. Their mother bought the woman lots of house clothes. Now, Fern is his brother's fiancee, their mom is over the moon.

"Ma didn't have to do that I can-" Oh, Nan doesn't know how his mother's brain work.

"Nan, call her up ask her where you can put all your clothes. Tell her you're bringing lots of clothes," Nan took his phone from the nightstand and dial Som's number. In just a few rings Som cheerfully answered his call.

"Ma," Nan said with a smile.

"Nannnnn I heard you'll be here with Un laterrrr," Nan can hear Som stirring something on a pot. Now he is hungry thinking how good Un's mother at her cooking.

"Yes Ma, but I got too many clothes I don't kn-"

"Oh don't worry about it, you have clothes here! I prepared them! But not like your branded clothes li-"