CROSSOVER 11

11

UN: Can I talk to you? About Muang Nan.

Mork expected the message from Un. He knew not everything will be talked about in the conversation that the lovers had. Un wanted to know more.

MORK: Sure, just text me when.

Mork sigh. His father was screaming angrily at home last night. His father is heartbroken about Muang Nan. Mork didn't say anything about the details but the old man find out that Muang Nan's doctor that night the incident happened  signed a NDA that was prepared by Mork.

**

"Just tell me Mork, give me an idea why the child is like that when he heard Tat's name!" Mork's father said angrily. Mork is standing inside his father's office at the family house. His head bow down as his two fingers pressed to the bridge of his nose. God, this is the part he doesn't like.

"He hurt him dad, physically. That's all I can tell you, if you want to know more you have to ask him. Because this is not my story to tell," Mork said as he lift his head up to look at his father's face that is red with anger.

"Our poor Nan," Aran whispered trying to think where did things gone wrong?

"He's strong dad, he have me that moment, when it happened I was there for him. Now that your favorite doctor is back, Nan have Un by his side. Don't worry too much," Mork said sitting down on the couch that is father have in the office.

"How bad was it?" His father quietly asked.

"Awful," Mork said and a tray with cup of coffee dropped on the floor, he turn to see his mother with wide eyes. Well it seems like she heard a big part of the conversation.

**

They have photographs of Nan as evidence. The injuries.

If his father wants to know about it, he should talk to Muang Nan.

--

After sending a message to Mork, Un put his phone on the nightstand again. He turn around again to pull Nan into his arms as they sleep. Nan even though he is asleep he clings tighter to Un. Burying his face on his boyfriend's chest.

Un's fingers run through Nan's soft hair.

"You send a message to who?" Nan asked sleepily.

"Mork," Un answered.

"Hmm, you wanted to know more, why not just ask me babe," Nan mutter. No, he don't want Nan to recall everything about that night. He wanted Mork's input into it.

"No, from now on I don't want you to recall those memories. Last night is an eye opener. I want to protect you, I don't want to see that terror on your face telling me the story that you'd rather forget," Un said as Nan's arms around him gone tigther, tips of the fingers imbedded on his back. He sleeps shirtless, Nan like it that way. The way his heat comforts the young guy.

They are in silence. Only the faint buzz of the AC and each other's breathing and heartbeat is all you can hear. Un sigh sharply, pulling Nan more into his arms. He wants to protect the man of all that he got. But how?

"I'm mad that I came into your life late. I'm frustrated that I cannot protect you that time," Un confess. Muang Nan feels the same way. If only they met each other sooner, maybe they have less issues from the past. Maybe they'll be celebrating their anniversaries. Maybe they're in a much better state.

"Hmm, well ask Mork also what he felt that time. He said when he saw me he thought he'll loose his bestfriend," Un is thankful for Mork, he thank the heavens that Mork was there that time.