Seventeen

We found ourselves another victim. Gloria Simon. The cops found her on the side of the road about an hour ago, her body ripped apart. But it's not our kind of something. Apparently. Gloria was on the phone with roadside assistance when she died.

Talking to her dead son, Scotty, who drowned in '96. Because that's not creepy at all.

So two ghosts in two days and our EMF isn't working. Dean made me look over the thing when we were at the bunker to make sure it wasn't busted or something, but there was nothing wrong with it.

Oh, there was something wrong. His name is Jack and he kept staring at you while you looked it over.

He was not! He wanted to know how the EMF worked.

Whatever. At least Sam's out from the police station before I slap you.

I swear you and Dean are pissing me off. First, Dean sending Jack on a food run, and now this.

He kept staring at him and you so he told him to do something. And you didn't have to go with him!

With the amount of food we eat, yeah I do.

It's not that much food.

You got everything off the menu, not to mention Sam and Dean's food! Ugh, those cooks must be annoyed with us right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they spit in our food.

"Are you ok?" Jack asked me, bringing me out of my conversation with Venom.

I gave him a small smile. "Yeah, I'm fine." I pointed to my head. "Just Venom and I arguing, it's no big deal."

"About me?" he wondered with that cute pout.

"No!" I reassured him too quickly. I cleared my throat as I noticed the attention we were getting from the other customers. "It's just a lot of food for us."

There is no such thing as a lot of food. Be glad we're not those people who like to show up the last five minutes before the store closes! Your mother gave me an earful on that one.

I let out an sarcastic chuckle and said through my teeth. "Maybe because you and Dad ordered about 50 cheeseburgers from McDonalds."

Jack gave me a confused look. "50 cheeseburgers?"

I nodded. "Yeah, my mom wasn't too happy. She gave Venom a lecture about it."

It wasn't a fun one either.

"What do you mean you don't have kraut?!" we heard the man in front of us yell at the cook.

"Like I said, we ran out," the cook told him.

The man scoff. "How can I eat a hot dog without kraut?! I know you got some kraut in there or I want my money back. I told you I wanted extra kraut!"

I rolled my eyes. "Hey, would you calm down?!" I shouted at the man. "If they ran out they ran out."

The man glared at me. "Would you mind your own fucking business?" What did this turd say? He looked back at the hot dog guy. "What else am I supposed to eat my hot dog with?"

"Ketchup? Mustard? Both? Maybe just plain."

"I told you to mind your own business, bitch."

I crossed my arms and took a step forward. "Ok, Karen. How about this?" Ooh, I like where this is going. "How about you stop yelling at the worker, take your hot dog, and eat it before I shove it right up your ass!"

The man looked at Jack and motioned to me. "Control your slut, you -" The guy didn't get another word before Venom's face appeared from mine and growled at him. His teeth bared, which made the prick jump back. "Ahh!"