Three

Well, we didn't travel that far. Dean parked Baby in front of this Pirate Pete's Jolly Treats.

"Well..." Dean started as he turned off the engine. "You two really think that Lucifer Jr's at Pirate Pete's Jolly Treats? That he was, like, what, 'Before I destroy the world, let me just grab a bag of curly fries'?"

Ooh, food sounds good right now.

"We're here to find Jack. Not eat," I scolded him.

Dean turned. "What? Your parasite decided to get the munchies now?" Venom started to growl at the parasite nickname. He let out another tendril before smacking Dean in the back of the head. "Ow!"

I gave him a look. "You know he doesn't like to be called that."

"Well, he's a bug that's been living inside you. What else do you call that?"

This time Venom's head came out of my shoulder, scaring both boys. "A symbiote."

"Son of a bitch, Venom. A little warning next time."

Venom grinned at Dean before retreating back into my body. I leaned forward and placed my elbow on the seats. "Look, if Jack kept walking on the main road, he would've past it. And I don't know -"

Dean rolled his eyes. "Fine. Just make it quick."

Sam gave him a confused look. "You're not coming?"

"No." Sam and I gave him a look. "Look, maybe you're both right. Maybe the Devil's kid is in there just hanging out. Ok? Or maybe he's halfway across the country, torching Chicago. I'm gonna call Jody, check in, see if she can't help us put a nationwide APB out...on a creepy Satanic nudist."

Pathetic little dipshit.

"You can say that again," I said as I glared at Dean.

Dean looked at me. "What did he say?"

I gave him a sarcastic smile before getting out of the car. "Oh, nothing. He's just looking forward to all of those curly fries."

So we are getting curly fries!

Sam followed after me. "He called him a pathetic little dipshit again?" he asked amusingly.

I nodded. "Oh, yeah."

Sam chuckled as we entered the fast food joint. There was the guy on the register dealing with a drunken chick. He looked like he had enough for the day and it's not even 11:00 yet.

"Boo!" the drunk chick yelled. "Fries!" What's wrong with hash browns? They're just the same as fries.

No! Hash browns are better.

The worker looked up and greeted Sam and me. "Welcome to Pirate Pete's Jolly Treats. Argh. How can I help you?"

Something doesn't seem right.

The lady pointed at us. "They want fries. We all want fries."

"Shut up!" the worker said through clenched teeth. He shook his head before his gaze settled on me. "Ignore her. She's drunk off her ass."

Venom groaned. Great, another hormonal boy.

The girl chuckled and pinched her fingers close together. "Little bit."

Sam looked awkward about the situation. "Right, uh..."

I shook my head as I broke the tension. "We're looking for a guy -"

The girl smirked at me. "Aren't we all." Her eyes went up and down Sam's figure. Ok, gross.

I held my hand up a bit taller than me. "About this heigh....completely naked."

The chick scanned me. "I bet he is."

Can I eat her?

Not yet.

Even the employee was annoyed. "What did I say?"

The girl held her hands up. "Sorry."

He looked at us again. "And yeah, I saw him. The sheriff took him about an hour ago."

I smiled at the guy while Sam took his phone out. "Thank you." Food! "Can I actually place an order for five -" Six! "Six large orders of hash browns? You don't even have to put them in the holders just dump them in the bag."

The guy nodded. I handed him the cash while I waited for Sam to call.

"This is Agent Berry," I heard him say. "I'm with the FBI. Uh, I'm - I'm calling because, uh, did you happen to pick up a - a kid earlier today, uh, not exactly dressed. Um, he..."

Ha! Look at the menu.

I looked at the menu and wanted to laugh. High Seas Butt Combo? Cheesebutt? Quarter Pound Butt? Salty Butt Combo? Man, someone is going to get fired.

"He is?" Sam asked. "Great. Great, that's great. Um, ok, hold on to him. Don't release him until I get there, all right?" He waited for a response. "Sheriff? Something wrong?"

He nodded before hanging up. I smiled when I saw the bag of hash browns ready. I grabbed it before making out way out and started munching on them. Not even munching. I grabbed a handful and shoved them into my mouth.

"Venom that hungry?" Sam asked.

I nodded. "Yeah." My mouth was so full it sounded like ywa.

"Of course." We stopped when we saw Dean talking to the drunk girl. I shoved more hashbrowns in my mouth as I noticed Dean's bloody knuckles.

I motioned to them. "What happened to your hand?" Which sounded more like wa happa to er hend?

Dean gave me a confused look. "What?"

"Dude, your hand?" Sam asked.

The chick shook her head. "Don't ask. He's super sensitive."

Dean shot her a look before looking at us. "You got anything?" I motioned to my bag. "Besides that."

"Yeah. I - I know where he is," Sam answered.

"Good. Great. Let's go."

Dean didn't wait for a response before going inside the car and started it. The chick gave me a little wink as I went in.

Weird lady.