Eight

Take that stupid flower off. It looks ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous. It's...really sweet.

Yes, having a dead plant on you is sweet. It's probably covered with little insects and they're going to your hair at this moment. They're going to leave little nests in your hair.

Venom.

What? He's Lucifer's kid. He's literally the devil's spawn. If he thinks -

And Venom stopped there. I could feel him looking behind me as Sam decided we should throw our trash away and sleep. Venom pushed me off of the couch.

"What is it, Lexa?" Sam asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Venom senses something." Jack looked confused at the whole exchange.

Dean got up and pulled his gun out as soon as the floor creaked. Venom's tendrils started to come out of my back as soon as Dean pushed me behind him. Sam pulled out his gun as we got out of view. Is it a demon?

No, it's worst.

Dean opened the door and yanked the intruder in. He flipped the man over to the floor as Sam and I got closer. My eyes widened as I realized who the intruder is.

"Donatello?" I breathed.

That damn Ninja Prophet.

"Sam? Dean? Lexa?" He greeted with a grunt. Sam lowered his weapon while I didn't retreat the tendrils. Donatello gulped as he waved at them. "Venom." He gulped again. "Is God with you?"

Venom's tendrils picked up Donatello and shoved him on the couch.

"You ok?" Sam asked as Donatello caught his breath. Donatello was still scared as he looked at the tendrils. Sam looked at me. "Lexa."

I nodded before the tendrils went back inside. As you can probably figure out by now...Venom doesn't like him.

Cause he's a bigger pussy than your dad. Not to mention this guy is one suit away from being Santa Claus every Christmas.

I ignored him and crossed my arms. "Are you ok?" I asked worryingly.

Donatello grabbed his hat and started to fan himself. "Yeah. No soul, of course, thanks to Amara. It's kinda like losing your appendix. You never really noticed it when you had it."

I sure would like to eat his appendix.

Donatello groaned. "But now, when I come to a moral crossroad, I ask myself, 'What would Mr. Rogers do?' And as soon as I nail that, I'm usually good."

Venom came out of my shoulder. His sinister grin and hungry eyes on Donatello. "Good enough to eat."

Dean held his hand up to Venom to stop him while sending him a small glare. Venom wasn't going anywhere so Dean sighed. "Why are you here?" he asked the prophet.

"Yes. That is the question we all must ask," Donatello asked.

"He means here in Wyoming?" Venom snapped. I noticed Jack's eyes watch Venom in fascination and curiosity. He was about to touch Venom's head but I shook mine to tell him not to.

"Oh. Uh, well...after God left, I said to myself, 'Donatello, you are so retired.' I mean, who needs a prophet of God -"

Venom got closer to him. "Just spit it out, old man! We didn't ask for you to tell us a bedtime story."

"Venom!" I scolded. "Don't be rude." I gave Donatello an apologetic look. "Please, continue."

Donatello cleared his throat. "So...a few days ago, I"m online, checking out condos in Boca, and I am knocked off my feet by this weird wave of power. Not exactly like God's. More like...something new, something fresh. I was drawn to it. It's here." My eyes landed on Jack. His eyes were drawn together in confusion as Donatello noticed him in the room. "Wow. Right here."

"Gee, I wonder why?" Venom asked sarcastically as he had tendrils come out to make an arrow and held it over Jack's head.

"It is!" Donatello said excitedly. His mouth widens in amazement as he looked at Jack. "Who are you?"

"I'm...Jack," Jack replied slowly.

"Jack is a Nephilim," Sam explained.

Donatello gasped. "A child of a human and an angel."

Venom grinned as he looked at Sam. Sam still freaked out that Venom coming out from my shoulder. "Don't sugar coat it, Sammy. Tell Santa Clause the best part." He looked at the prophet again. "A certain Archangel decided to play find the needle in the hay stack."

I clarified it. "Um...Lucifer, actually." Donatello looked at me. "Lucifer is Jack's dad." I felt Jack's gaze on me. I cleared my throat and tried to hide my reddened cheeks. "Donatello is a prophet."

"A stupid prophet," Venom said before he retreated back into my body...as weird as that sounds.

Dean ignored his comment. "Which means he has a direct line to God, or Heaven."

"Yes, well, not so much anymore," Donatello replied sheepishly. "But, uh..." He took a deep breath while standing up. His eyes set on Jack. "Look at you. The waves of power...so intense."

"Maybe less human than we thought," Dean commented, which earned a glare from me.

"Fascinating. You know, I've met your father."

"I can assure you, Donatello, Jack's nothing like that dickhead," I reassured him.

"I sure hope not. Not from what I'm sensing now." He smiled at Jack. "Your power's nothing like his. Not dark, not toxic."

"That so?" Sam asked as he cast a glance at Dean.

"Not yet," Dean mumbled under his breath.

And I'll kill him the first chance I get.

Sam rolled his eyes. "If Jack is sending out a signal strong enough to get Donatello all the way out here..." he started to point out. "The angels are still out there. I mean, who knows what else might be listening?"

Does this mean I get to eat him?

"You're not eating him!" I scolded Venom loudly. The boys gave me a confused look. I cleared my throat as I reached over and grabbed Jack's hand. "What Jack needs is protection."