Two

Come on, it'll be funny.

I shook my head, eyes not leaving the boys passed out bodies. "I don't know how many times I've got to say this, we're not drawing turds on their faces."

Why not? It'll be funny.

"Like when Peter Parker decided to ring the church bell to get you out of my dad?" I deadpanned.

Not fair.

"Life isn't fair."

And this banter has been going on the past few hours. Venom wanted me to go chase after Jack, but I rather stay and make sure the boys are ok. They, meaning Dean, could scold me later for it.

Dean was the first one to wake up, as a matter of fact. He started grunting as he pulled himself in a sitting position as Sam started to wake too.

"Wait, was that..." Dean began.

"Lucifer's son," Sam clarified.

I got up from the bed and helped Sam up while one of Venom's tentacle came out and grabbed Dean, "You've guys have been out for a while."

Dean shook his head. "Hey, what did I say about Venom picking me up?"

Venom's head slithered its way out to look at Dean. "That's if I was throwing you across the room. And that was only one time." Venom retreated back inside me before his head came out of my back and talked to Dean again. "And to be fair, you had a gun pointed at me."

I groaned as I grabbed Dean's gun from the floor. "Can you two not bicker for two seconds?" I motioned to the door in a lets go motion. "Jack? Lucifer's kid? Ring any bells?"

Venom stuck his tongue out at Dean before retreating back into my body. Dean rolled his eyes before he walked out of the room, already scolding me.

"So the son of Lucifer decides to walk out and you let him?"

I gave him a look, even though he couldn't see it. "Well, what the hell was I suppose to do? He knocked you guys out. Jack's screams barley got Venom out of me."

Dean turned. "Did he teleport?"

"No."

"Does he have wings?"

I gave him a look. "I don't know. You try keeping eye contact with a naked boy in front of you."

In Dean's case, a very naked girl.

》》》》

"We still have holy oil, right?" Dean asked as he sped over the bridge.

"For what?" Sam asked.

"'Cause we're gonna have to hit him with everything we got." Dean looked at me through the mirror. "Venom, you ready? You're the first to eat Lucifer's son."

Sweet.

I shook my head. "No, not sweet." I poked my head in-between the seats. "We don't know if Jack's dangerous. We don't know if he's evil at all. We need to find him first before we decide what to do with him." That's the usual plan, right?

Ahh, you're no fun.

Sam looked towards Dean and me. "Hold on a second. Can we just talk about what happened back there?" At least Sam sees it, too. Dean isn't usually shoot first, ask questions later kind of person.

Dean didn't remove his gaze from the road. "Sure. Which part? Let's see, Crowley's dead, Kelly's dead, Cas is..." Dean paused. "Mom's gone. And apparently the Devil's kid hit puberty in 30 seconds flat. Oh, and almost killed us. Not to mention, Lexa let him get away."

I glared at him. "Well, excuse me for caring about your well being."

And apparently Jack's curious about yours.

At least he didn't say that out loud to the boys.

Don't tempt me.

I pursed my lips before snapping at Dean again. "And he wouldn't have attacked if you didn't shoot him."

"I tried to shoot the monster, Lexa. That's kind of what we do," Dean retorted. "Hell, you've got one living inside of you."

Sam shook his head. "We don't know what he is yet, Dean," he argued. "And I had it under control."

Dean blinked a couple of times. "I'm sorry. Are you both defending the Son of Satan?"

I glared at him again. "Venom."

On it.

Venom's tendril came from my back and smacked Dean behind the head.

"Ow!"

I nodded in satisfaction. "That's what you get. Because even though Jack's the Son of Satan, he is also the son of Kelly Kline. If Kelly was evil, then I get why you would want to kill him..."

"Exactly! We need to kill him, ok? That's the plan."

"Like how you wanted to kill me because you thought I was a monster!" I yelled. The car got silent after that. I could see Dean gripping the steering wheel, but he knows I'm right. Three years ago, after I let Venom us me as a host...we've both gone rogue. Well, not me...him.

It was like he was feeling alive again. He would terrorize New York. He'd kill the people he thought was weak. My father knew it was him, but he couldn't talk Venom out of it. Then Sam and Dean came along. They found out it was Venom and Dean thought it'd be good to kill me. Get rid of the host, get rid of the symbiote.

Dean's gaze softens. He tried to look at me again, but I shook my head and sunk back into my seat. "Look, right now, all that matters is finding him and ending him before he hurts anybody else. And once we do that, we'll figure everything else out," Dean said.

Sam cleared his throat. "What about Cas? Is he...Is he really dead?" The mention of Cas make my heart ache. Cas understood me. Out of the trio...he's the one I was probably closest to. 

If possible, Venom was hugging me. Well, not physically. I know he's trying to heal me. Trying to make me feel numb. But Cas was my friend. I didn't feel like a monster when I was first with the brothers.

There, there, Lexa. Everything's going to be ok.